Guys pretending to be women...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my case, its why I left myself with 1% in straight, just can't get passed that one last crush though in their case I'm inclind to agree with you about their gender

NIC... Why wouldn't/shouldn't they? Being a lesbian doesn't mean they don't/can't appreciate the male form or that they didn't at some point have experience of larger guys which they'd like to share. Not to mention those who join as mainly straight but during their stay get the self-confidence to come out and be themselves.
Kot, doll, am I hallucinating or did your percentages change? (If they did or did not, that should tell you how much attention I pay to that, at least on your profile...) I could have sworn that you used to have 50/50 on there....

And I know what NIC is saying. It isn't that lesbians shouldn't be here, it's just that there are so very few 90%+ lesbian members, and this is not the website you would generally expect to attract lots of lesbians.

For what it may be worth, NIC is one of the most accepting individuals I have ever met, especially for a straight guy. I am honored to call him friend. I'll go out on a limb and say that if anything he posts makes you think he's being disparaging about your sexuality/orientation, you must have misunderstood. Twisted sense of humor? Yeh, that's him. Bigoted? Not in the least.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The amount of men faking in the chat on a daily basis borders on obnoxious.

The amount of people that fall for it is sad.

What's so funny is that, like Hung Muscle and DC DEEP, I have done cam or voice sessions/phone calls with several beautiful women here and have met at least one 'supermodel-hot' woman from this site.

The actual women on this site behave in a way and manner that most repressed men can not achieve (without expensive acting lessons).

blacktightfit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate to say it, but I have been mistaken for a guy when chatting with folks on the internet. Usually because I come off as so aggressive, but I promise I am girl!!!!!!

Over the years, guys come to the message board -- and especially into the chatroom -- and pretend to be women. To me, but especially my straight bro's in here, they are very transparent and stupid fakes. I generally catch on after others. It amazes me how straight guys call foul on the fakes so quickly: how do they sniff them out so fast?

I also wonder why these dudes do this to begin with. It seems so freakin' stupid.

Are they gay guys (closeted or otherwise) who are trying to "snare" some straight guys to chat with them? Are they trannies-in-the-making? Are they just the usual breed of insecure geeks, hiding in anonymity behind the computer screen?

longbeachguy

Just Browsing
Media
I'd like to point out a slightly different problem I have. I'd rather not waste space by posting a thread, and since the subject is pretty similar, I'll post my question here.

I have an add on Craiglist.com that states in pertinent part:

"Hot, muscular, very well hung straight guys seeks straight girl for discreet encounter."

It's a bit more detailed but that's the gist of it.

I posted some pix of myself, and the ad was posted under "msw" (men seeking women."

I'd say I get at LEAST 5 or 6 emails from gay guys for every email i get from a female. No exaggeration!

After a week or so of getting bombarded with emails from gay guys, I edited my ad to include the line, "NO GUYS! I am NOT gay, I'm NOT curious, and I don't want to talk to you! If you email me, I'll delete it w/o even reading it!"

Yet the idiots STILL insisted on emailing me.

What the hell gives?

Oh, and for the record that pretty much eviscerates and destroys one of the most hallowed, sanctified myths of homosexuality: "We don't hit on striaght guys!"

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I play world of warcraft, and i play a female character because id rather not look at the male characters, they look very stupid and ugly. Anyways, it seems that people give me extra help because they think im a girl. Now when i see a female character, i think its a guy playin a female character, but apparently most actually think female characters are girls. at first i would be like "im a guy stupid" but now, i just dont say anything untill they ask, free help with quests and such is nice ahaha.

longbeachguy

Just Browsing
Media
So how come you can post pics on craigslist but not on here?

I don't spend much time on here at all. I have profiles on other sites, I don't know if I'm allowed to link them in here. I usually come on for about 15 minutes or so a couple times a week, not enough time spent here to justify posting pix.

That, and the fact that I'd be posting pix for guys pretending to be women to look at...no thanks. I'll stick to discussion.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Ive been accused of being a man and now ive been accused of lying about my age. I know who/what i am so i really couldnt give a rats ass what people think...So who cares

If someone is going to lie about who they are more fool them. They are the ones who are missing out on being able to learn and share their 'true' experiences.

And honestly i dont see the point of lying on this site. What do they have to gain? Why is being female so desired? It actually seems the gay men get hit on and more attention then any of the women

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive been accused of being a man and now ive been accused of lying about my age. I know who/what i am so i really couldnt give a rats ass what people think...So who cares

If someone is going to lie about who they are more fool them. They are the ones who are missing out on being able to learn and share their 'true' experiences.

And honestly i dont see the point of lying on this site. What do they have to gain? Why is being female so desired? It actually seems the gay men get hit on and more attention then any of the women
You a man? I don't think so. What a beautifull woman you are too!:kiss:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It just seems to be pathetically infantile.
I never understood it myself. I say be who you are.

I mean, I'd rather a guy come to me and say, "Look, I'm gay...but I think you're hot." I'd probably say "Thanks" and go about my way. Cause I know I don't want him and he can go about his way knowing that I wasn't trying to pursue anything

...but if a guy, acting like a girl, is like "Hey, I'm a girl who likes big cock rammed into my ass! Mmmmmm, let's meet up and fuck!" I'm probably like..."o_O;" Cause women don't usually talk like that...and even still...there HAS to be a catch.

So let's say I decide to pursue it? Well, then I get my hopes up to find out that this wasn't really a woman at all, it's a guy...who just wanted to trick me on cam.

In fact, I remember a "girl" who wanted me to show my ass on cam and spread my cheeks and I was like, "uhhh no" (to both)...found out later that someone who impersonates women on messenger likes to post videos of straight guys spreading their ass cheeks.

Or it's a guy who just wanted to hear (read) me talk dirty while they imagine that I'm fucking them while staring at my pics.

Well...either way it's a let down for me. I think it's immature and just not right, especially when there are MANY MANY gay guys on the internet that would do all of those things in a moments notice, why waste your time on one little ol' straight guy?

Hell as many "women" there are on the internet, they should be able to find someone who's going to do what they want...and then they could actually meet up and fuck.

Bah, whatever...it's all a big waste of time. That's why I just have pictures for fun now...I enjoy comments and don't look forward to anything.