guys-question re washing hands after taking a leak

rugbydude

Just Browsing
Media
Beautiful downtown Cape Town in sunny South Africa
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry for not using a poll here people....am surfing through the mini-browser on my mobile phone! anyway, am i completely alone in hardly EVER washing my paws after taking a leak irrespective of whether i'm out or at home?! just wondering...is it maybe a south of the equator thing or an uncut thing or a British heritage thing?

xlend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you're not alone!!:biggrin1: i don't ever wash up my dick after taking a leak... i just use some toiletpaper to dry the piss-slit and the p.a. that's it!:wink:
well... being uncut i pull back my foreskin of course... :cool:

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
ssshhhhhh!! :bandit: we're not supposed to talk so loud about these things! :cool22:
I'd say it's a guy thing. And 'officially' I always just say I washed them :biggrin1:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Yah. Always. After washing and drying my hands in a public mensroom I use the dampened paper towel to open the door when I leave. If there is no wastebasket next to the door I simply drop the towel to the floor where the wastebasket should be.

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recall hearing about an Oklahoman who was on a scholarship to Oxford. One day when he had used a public restroom on campus, he started for the door but was called back by one of his English counterparts who asked, "I say, did you forget to wash up after relieving yourself?" To which the Okie queried, "Why?"
"Well! In Jolly Old E we're taught from an early age to do so," said the Englander, to which the Okie replied, "That's O K, I Guess, but back home we're taught not to piss on our hands."

Gramps

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i find it disguisting when people dont wash their hands.....especially in the hospital. Nothing grosses me out more

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
baseball99 said:
i find it disguisting when people dont wash their hands.....especially in the hospital. Nothing grosses me out more

I think it is important to wash your hands after taking a piss. However, if you dont' touch your dick, other than to tuck it back in, do you still have to wash up??

I don't Wash my dick after I piss. I tend to just shake it a few times.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
I think it is important to wash your hands after taking a piss. However, if you dont' touch your dick, other than to tuck it back in, do you still have to wash up??

I don't Wash my dick after I piss. I tend to just shake it a few times.

i dont know anyone who washes their dick after pissing but yeh i think someone should wash their hands after touching their dick. Same as if you stuck your hands in your sweaty armpits, i wouldnt want you touching me unless you washed them.....or if you scratched your ass. I think its disguisting. I can only help but think about things like Herpes and how resistant to dessicating (drying out) it is and if someone has a lesion and touches it and then touches a door handle or shakes hands with you.....it takes 20 seconds to wsash your hands. theres a good reason surgeons scrub for abour 5 mins

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understood that clean men wash their hands after pissing while wise men dont piss on ther hands!
Guess it comes down to which you think you are

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
In France it is tradition to greet other men with a handshake. I think I have caught so many illnesses because of this.

I've seen French colleagues walk out of a toilet cubicle after having a dump and then shake other's hands and leave the toilets without washing their hands:eek:

The worst is when they see you watching them sneeze and afterwards they offer their hand to greet you!:aargh4:

I've made it my habit to wash my hands after the morning greeting rounds!:cool:

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
dongalong said:
The worst is when they see you watching them sneeze and afterwards they offer their hand to greet you!:aargh4:

I've made it my habit to wash my hands after the morning greeting rounds!:cool:

:eek: Mon Dieux! Sounds like you oughta find an occasion to give each colleague a nice little box of handkerchiefs. -

Actually, it is when I know I am up for a round of handshakes that I DO wash my hands (and sometimes after), and certainly before I eat - or whatever. It's certainly pretty much relative to where I am and what I'm at. - Round here it has to be a pretty formal situation for there to be handshakes.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kurios said:
I understood that clean men wash their hands after pissing while wise men dont piss on ther hands!
Guess it comes down to which you think you are

its actually not the piss that concerns me.....its basically sterile unless there is an infection. however its the touching of your penis and then shaking my hand that grosses me out

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I usually dont wash my hands unless somebody else is in the bathroom, then I'll feel a little guilty for not so I do. But I have a few reason why I dont wash my hands.

1. My dick isnt dirty.
2. I dont piss on my hands.
3. If I wash my hands, being a black person I will end up with dry skin which is very embarassing and annoys me. This is probably my biggest reason for not washing my hands, I CANNOT Stand dry skin.

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
Well, all I can say is, if there's one part of my body that is well and thoroughly soaped and washed squeaky clean in the shower in the morning, it's my penis. Why should I wash my hands after touching what is far and away the cleanest part of my body?

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dont wash unless ive had to touch the toilet valve or other things in the bathroom. My dick is clean and inside the trou all day, my hands have been everywhere. Actually washing ur hands before taking a pee would make more sense, then u dont get germs all over ur dick...