guys-question re washing hands after taking a leak

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Pecker said:
Yah. Always. After washing and drying my hands in a public mensroom I use the dampened paper towel to open the door when I leave. If there is no wastebasket next to the door I simply drop the towel to the floor where the wastebasket should be.

The same.

I use the paper towel to turn off the tap, too. I'm pretty sure my dick is cleaner than 99% of washroom taps.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never wash after taking a piss.My wife has been sucking my cock for 15 years at the end of the day.After I've been pissing all day,she has not gotten sick yet!!

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely wash.

A health inspector goes into a restaurant and sees a crock of dill pickles on the counter, and says, "Gee, those look good; could I have one?"

The owner reaches into crock with his hand, picks up one of the pickles, and hands it to the inspector.

"I'm sorry I'm going to have to do this since you gave me a pickle, but that was unsanitary; I'm going to have to fine you."

The inspector comes back in a year, and thinks to himself: I wonder if having to fine this guy has improved things. So he says, "Gee, those pickles look good; could I have one?"

The owner places a piece of wax paper in his hand, picks up a set of tongs, places them in the crock, and brings out a pickle.

The inspector says, "I'm so happy to see that my having to fine you last year has resulted in your not placing your hand in the crock."

"Around here," the owner responds, "we don't use our hands for anything. Why, when we go to the toilet we don't use our hands."

"You don't? What do you use?"

"These tongs!"

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, Pecker has it very much right. It's not shaking hands you need to worry about, it's the door handle. In a care home I used to work in, I was horrified to find out that 5 years before I worked there, there had been an outbreak of Hep B, and it was determined that it was spread by the door handles on the bathroom door. It didn't matter how throughly most people washed their hands, they were then putting their clean hands onto the toilet door and picking up the germs festering and growing there, and they all got sick.

Apparently it was quite a humourous sight when all the staff had to come in and stand in line waiting to get their jabs to treat it.

Thankfully, most public toilet I end up having to use have doors that open either way if you push them, so I just open the door with my shoulder and don't touch it with any exposed skin.

xlend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
baseball99 said:
i dont know anyone who washes their dick after pissing but yeh i think someone should wash their hands after touching their dick.
baseball99 said:
is this the american hysteria about hygiene??? what is so dirty about a dick?? let me tell you... my b/f even takes mine in his MOUTH sometimes!! :biggrin1:
come down to earth please!:wink:

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Irvy said:
Actually, Pecker has it very much right. It's not shaking hands you need to worry about, it's the door handle. In a care home I used to work in, I was horrified to find out that 5 years before I worked there, there had been an outbreak of Hep B, and it was determined that it was spread by the door handles on the bathroom door. It didn't matter how throughly most people washed their hands, they were then putting their clean hands onto the toilet door and picking up the germs festering and growing there, and they all got sick.

Apparently it was quite a humourous sight when all the staff had to come in and stand in line waiting to get their jabs to treat it.

Thankfully, most public toilet I end up having to use have doors that open either way if you push them, so I just open the door with my shoulder and don't touch it with any exposed skin.

now im cautious about washing my hands etc, to prevent spreading germs throughout the hospital, however I am a little skeptical about that conclusion. Hep B usually has to be transmissable through body fluids and it dessicates relatively quickly.....so unless there was blood on the door handle it kind of seems unlikely, but then again im not a health inspector

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
xlend said:
baseball99 said:
i dont know anyone who washes their dick after pissing but yeh i think someone should wash their hands after touching their dick.
baseball99 said:
is this the american hysteria about hygiene??? what is so dirty about a dick?? let me tell you... my b/f even takes mine in his MOUTH sometimes!! :biggrin1:
come down to earth please!:wink:

I'm on earth.....treating the methicillin resistant stap aureus, vancomycin resistant enterococcus, forms of strep that still havent been classified. Every day people are obtaining infections we have almost no way to treat.....all due to cross contamination. People are obtaining infections that used to only be acquired in hospitals. Its not american, look at nosocomial infection rates throughout the world.....in my own house if i take a piss and dont wash my hands no big deal but in public, i think its just disrespctful to everyone else

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Duke610 said:
Well, all I can say is, if there's one part of my body that is well and thoroughly soaped and washed squeaky clean in the shower in the morning, it's my penis. Why should I wash my hands after touching what is far and away the cleanest part of my body?
This reminds me of the person who felt he never needed to wash his towels - after all, they only came in contact with him after a shower so they should be, in theory, the cleanest thing in the house.

Ugh.

green lantern

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm constantly thinking about sex, therefore alot of the time I'm semi-erect and that therefore means there's alot of pre-cum there. I find it hard to take a piss without getting pre-cum on my hands.
On another note, my brother works in the bar and nightclub industry. One of the bars he was involved in had free peanuts on the bar, but they put a stop to this when the health inspector tested the peanuts and found huge levels of urine in the peanuts! Yes, urine itself is sterile, it's once the bacteria feeds on it, it starts to become a health hazard.
Also, have you not the heard about the arab custom of not touching food with your left hand? The right hand is for touching food, the left is for the toilet (hard to wash your hands in the middle of the desert)

xlend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
baseball99 said:
I'm on earth.....treating the methicillin resistant stap aureus, vancomycin resistant enterococcus, forms of strep that still havent been classified. Every day people are obtaining infections we have almost no way to treat.....all due to cross contamination. People are obtaining infections that used to only be acquired in hospitals. Its not american, look at nosocomial infection rates throughout the world.....in my own house if i take a piss and dont wash my hands no big deal but in public, i think its just disrespctful to everyone else

say just what??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: i don't know about some of the discussions here on lpsg.org... eevveerryytthhiinngg!! will be dragged in to prove a point!! ok, so now we know: we all have a major threat of the public health between our legs!!! touch it, and the person next to you might die!!!!:eek:

get down from the moon please..!

people die from obesitas, smoking, drinking and/or driving... you name it! not from shaking hands with a guy (or a gall!!!!!!! haha!) who just had a piss!:tongue:

rugbydude

Just Browsing
Media
Beautiful downtown Cape Town in sunny South Africa
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...wow! if i only knew that there would be such a vitriolic response, i would've thought twice. but just to thank EVERYONE who contributed, even the scary medical ones! all i actually wanted was to find out if i was alone in my belief that my privates are clean so frantic washing after a leak was redundant. oh, for the record, i freeball all the time, sleep nude, and shower twice a day all year!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rugbydude said:
...wow! if i only knew that there would be such a vitriolic response, i would've thought twice.
No worries. The most innocent remark or question can start WWIII around here. This wasn't bad at all, actually. For your next thread, may I recommend a poll about the best age for circumcision? :wink:

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
green lantern said:
One of the bars he was involved in had free peanuts on the bar, but they put a stop to this when the health inspector tested the peanuts and found huge levels of urine in the peanuts!

:boggled: well dammm that cat!! - now we can't touch the nuts either? :biggrin1:

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
xlend said:
say just what??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: i don't know about some of the discussions here on lpsg.org... eevveerryytthhiinngg!! will be dragged in to prove a point!! ok, so now we know: we all have a major threat of the public health between our legs!!! touch it, and the person next to you might die!!!!:eek:

get down from the moon please..!

people die from obesitas, smoking, drinking and/or driving... you name it! not from shaking hands with a guy (or a gall!!!!!!! haha!) who just had a piss!:tongue:

fine its not going anywhere.....i still think its highly inconsiderate to touch your junk or use the restroom and not wash your hands. You might honestly think your dick is the greatest thing in the world but not everyone else wants to touch it. Its just about being clean and respecting other people. To me its the saem as being in church and watching someone cough or sneeze in their hand and then wonder why i dont want to shake their hands.....or when people pick their nose or dig in their ears. It even grosses me out in the gym when people are completely soaked thru their clothes and then dont spray and wipe the equipment......and im definitely not some pansy, ive been a competitive athlete my entire life and im workin out 6 days a week in a gym.....to me its just about respect

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny thread...I keep my cock very clean...I feel like washing my hands BEFORE I take a leak! They are exposed to more bacteria! But I figure a handwash is a good thing anyway for general cleanliness, so I do it. I also do what pecker does, opening the door with a paper towel...it's the guys who take dumps and don't wash their hands who are the real germ-spreaders out there...ewwwwwwww.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Matthew said:
No worries. The most innocent remark or question can start WWIII around here. This wasn't bad at all, actually. For your next thread, may I recommend a poll about the best age for circumcision? :wink:
Oh NO you di'n't!!!
Oh, THIS isn't gonna be pretty!!! :eek:

BTW, my officemate used to have a list up of who didn't wash their hands in our office. It was a riot! :tongue:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wash my dick every morning, so, if I'm home or at an autosensing urinal, I don't wash my hands. If a urinal has a manual valve, I'll go to the sink and rinse w/o using soap. However, after a dump, I always wash my hands with soap. I go so far as to scrub under my fingernails as much as I can.
mainer1 said:
...it's the guys who take dumps and don't wash their hands who are the real germ-spreaders out there...ewwwwwwww.
That is what I worry about. Sometimes when I shake hands with people, I think in the back of my mind: Do they wash their hands after a dump? Note the gender ambiguity. I saw a TV show that put hidden cameras - aimed at the sinks and entrance - in public restrooms. The women also exited w/o washing. Rather disturbing how many men and women don't wash their hands after a dump.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a difference between putting your fingers in some aperture or sneezing into your hand and holding your dick after you have showered.
Probably less germs etc on the shaft than on your hand.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kurios said:
There is a difference between putting your fingers in some aperture or sneezing into your hand and holding your dick after you have showered.
Probably less germs etc on the shaft than on your hand.

You do realize in order to remove many of the bacteria from your skin a person must scrub for 5 mins.....its no coincidence thats the typical surgeon scrub time.....longer than that you actually introduce bacteria from deeper layers. Now i dont know a lot of guys that scrub their dicks for 5 mins in the shower (at least not with soap)
there probably are alot less bacteria on your penis than hands, however, hands also arent common areas for herpes, etc
its not a matter of whether or not you think your dick is clean its a matter of realizing not everyone else wants to indirectly touch your dick

xlend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
baseball99 said:
fine its not going anywhere.....To me its the saem as being in church and watching someone cough or sneeze in their hand and then wonder why i dont want to shake their hands.....

no.. this isn't goin' anywhere... and the reason is that not everybody is as bacterial - hysterical...

have a look at big-nose-support-group.org or big-hands-support-group, or even big-church-support-group!!!

most people agree on NOT washing op for 5 minutes or longer before a handshake! we are NOT to perform surgery after we shake hands or exchanging blow-jobs...

why is it that on we-love-our-big-dick.com we are tought a lesson about how dirty and nasty and dangerous our member really is??? when it isn't!!!