guys-question re washing hands after taking a leak

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My whole life I've been a 2 wash guy, I wash before taking a piss, and I wash after. the first time to make sure I don't get anything from my hand onto my dick, the second time to make sure whatever was on my dick doesn't stay on my hands....

rugbydude

Just Browsing
Media
Beautiful downtown Cape Town in sunny South Africa
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh my good gravy! :eek:

What IS IT with everybody here?! I am in SHOCK as to where this innocent lickle question of mine has led!

ACTUALLY all i wanted to ask was if i was alone in the world in NOT madly washing my hands after taking a whizz, esp in nightclub car parks, at a friend's house, the movies whatever. It suddenly turned into a discussion on surgeons, nurses, thatres, urine sterility and (o my goodness!) bacteria that multiply and kill the planet. :mad:

Listen folks, i wholehearteldy agree we should wash before eating, cooking, etc etc and OBVIOUSLY surgeons too. But why did we suddenly get to the point where i now feel that i have Chernobyl between my thighs....(RUN! she's gonna BLOW!)

:tongue: sheesh......can we all just relax, take a deeeep breath and back away from the disinfectant?! I'm sure it will be ok if we do not scrub ourselves down after pissing at home....Have a clean fun and above all SAFE day chaps! (and chapettes aof course...!):biggrin1:

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Some public bathrooms are so disgusting that my goal is to get in and out as fast as I can. I know that every part of my body is clean. In fact cleaner than all bathrooms. However I do carry a small container of antibacterial hand sanitizer with me and use it if I don't wash my hand. I use it throughout the day after shaking hands with someone.

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Duke610 said:
Well, all I can say is, if there's one part of my body that is well and thoroughly soaped and washed squeaky clean in the shower in the morning, it's my penis. Why should I wash my hands after touching what is far and away the cleanest part of my body?

Which makes me think of a joke...

How can you tell a salesman from a technician in the men's room?

The technician washes before, 'cause he knows what's on his dick.

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With how i shower, my penis is probably the cleanest part of my body, and if i dont pee on my hands, and thats not so hard, why wash my hands? if anything, i should wash my hand germs off my penis in the sink.

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
I was in the air force and here's an old joke we use to tell:

I was in the john taking a leak and a tough Marine came in next to me to do the same. When I finished, but it back in my pants, zipped up and began to walk out. The Marine says, "Hey, airman doesn't the Air Force train you to wash your hands after pissing?"
I said, "No they don't, but they do teach us not to piss on them."

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
I am a doc.

You only have to get reamed out by an infection control nurse once before it becomes genetically encoded.

tyson42

Just Browsing
Media
it's funny.... when it comes to oral sex you don't bother about whether your dicks been washed or not. Yet when it comes to taking a piss we have to wash our hands because what? our dick has germs?

If anything we should wash our hands before taking a leak, this way we are not transferring any germs TO our dick.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tyson42 said:
it's funny.... when it comes to oral sex you don't bother about whether your dicks been washed or not. Yet when it comes to taking a piss we have to wash our hands because what? our dick has germs?

If anything we should wash our hands before taking a leak, this way we are not transferring any germs TO our dick.

right but most people dont go walking around sucking random dick.....you think your dick is clean and that is fine but why should anyone assume your dick is clean?

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
I've seen French colleagues walk out of a toilet cubicle after having a dump and then shake other's hands and leave the toilets without washing their hands:eek:

The worst is when they see you watching them sneeze and afterwards they offer their hand to greet you!:aargh4:

I've made it my habit to wash my hands after the morning greeting rounds!

Hmmm... yes, thats why I am so fanatical about washing my hands. The illness stops at me and goes no further, or I hope.
But then again, it depends how much the individual cares. Unfortuately a lot don't.

I would recommend washing your hands after using a shared computer (Some keyboads at Chichester College were that old and grubby, I felt like throwing up!), washing your hands after touching a door handle in a shared area such as a college, also to open the door handle away from the most common bit after visiting the loo. I say this, because I dread to think how many bugs are in the centre of the door handle!
Oh, wash before eating food. Mind you, thankfully, I don't really need to wash my paws on my equipment as I make sure it is as clean as possible, but use my fathers and err, yeah, I dread to think how many bugs are on the mouse and keyboard after he sneezes! :S

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a programme on Sky2 about this a couple of nights ago,''So You Think You're Safe?''. It concluded that hand washing is important because of bacteria on the body prevalent in warm areas, particularly the groin.
Any bacteria passed on is a result of not washing your hands after touching your penis,it has nothing to do with being splashed by urine (which is sterile).

burlsun279

Just Browsing
Media
Depends on the restroom.... i usually wash my hands, but have been in a few where i know my dick is cleaner than the flush handle, the sink, and the door.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really hope that this thread is six pages long because of "me too" posts. I can't imagine that there's anybody thinking that their cocks are sanitary.