Guys.. Seriouslly.. Wise up

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last time I post my own opinion on an issue on here, Since a few men on here can't seem to handle it.

I did not want to offend anyone or annoying them, All i wanted to do was make a point, Not ask for personal remarks to be made towards me.

:disappointed:

I hope you come back and continue to give your opinions and those spammers and lame-ass creeps should just fuck off and stop harrassing people

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
FUNLoving:
Let's be clear here -- is it the fact that it was basically a cookie-cutter PM that bothered you? Or was it the (perceived) dishonesty? Or the fact that you were PM'd what's effectively a 'solicitation'? Or the fact that you were PM'd out of the blue?

I'm sorry, I'm just a little confused.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we as men need to respect the woman on here more. Taking the time to get to know them instead of leaving a calling card on the first pm. Take the time. There are some great Ladies on here.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I have gotten those as well, I just delete them. If someone is that insecure that they need the approval of complete strangers, they need counselling. Just my opinion.

I have and will never post photos of myself on line. Yes, I have a large penis, but I don;t need to prove it to anyone or show it off.