Guys showing their bulge in Speedos?

hotrob69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do woman like to see men show off their bulge while wearing Speedos or would rather them wear a more conservative "baggier" bathing suit?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
completely depends on the shape they are in physically. a very well-toned man with low body fat looks great in a speedo, while men with more body fat look better in a pair of board shorts or trunks. the speedos just accentuate any bit of flab you may have on you.

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd ware speedos bar tha fact i think my legs are to hairy.. prob need to wax them before then!!!.. otherwise my bod is fine. One of my X girlsfriends bought me some really tight shorts once just to show off my packet. Can't say i really liked it to be honest

DutchSizeQueen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For my bf wearing speedos is a matter of showing off (which he obviously likes): flaccid he is already huge (more than 7 inches). I must admit I have taken a liking to it, it's definitely a turn on. By contrast, reactions from my female friends were mostly negative, i.e. he should have more discreet.

D

deleted15807

By contrast, reactions from my female friends were mostly negative, i.e. he should have more discreet.

Totally cultural. In Brazil guys walk around the beach and beach restaurants in Speedos/lycra. It's a bit refereshing to not have to hide yourself as if you were some eunuch.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it is a disgrace for guys to show themselves in speedos...:tongue:

Rupin X, you have every right to you opinion, I don't dispute that, but why do you think that it is any more disgraceful for a man to wear a brief bathing suit that for a woman to do so?:confused: I am curious to know your reasoning.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd work on the premise of 'If I can get a job as a lifeguard in Oz' then it's safe to wear speedos. Although, they can be very appealing in the right situation. Personally, way hotter than speedos are those yummy European short boxer things.

I live on a resort island and sadly I see too many speedos worn badly and not enough of the other.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rupin X, you have every right to you opinion, I don't dispute that, but why do you think that it is any more disgraceful for a man to wear a brief bathing suit that for a woman to do so?:confused: I am curious to know your reasoning.

I was being sarcastic (Note the avatar of me in my speedo)

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grew up in the surfing and beach volleyball culture of SoCal. No one I know would be caught dead in speedos as a swim trunk. We called them *tourist tighties* cause they were only worn by tourists in Huntington and Malibu beaches.

I uploaded a pic of me in what most in the SoCal surf culture think would be OK. Its just a cultural thing and its all good but I could never wear speedos.