Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So how many of you guys out there stay hard after you cum? How long does it usually last for? And do you enjoy it or is it sort of a pain at times?

I ask out of curiousity cause I stay hard after I cum. I think it's pretty awesome, though taking off the condom afterwards is a bit annoying. On the bright side, I'm able to keep going for a good while even after I cum. So the pleasure giving doesn't stop even while in the refractory period :hump:

How bout y'all?

---Shagtastic

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends. When I got with my new (current) gf I came THREE times before I went soft. I think I stayed hard because I was so excited and didnt stop. Once I came I was back at it. Even now, it happens sometimes. If I cum, and get right back at it, not giving it time to soften, sometimes it stays hard. But if I lie back an enjoy the after-feeling, it goes soft.
So basically, if I give it time to soften it will. If I dont, it wont. But a lot of the time its difficult to not lie back and enjoy the orgasm and im quite often tired.

Shagtastic

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah mine is kinda the same way too I guess. If I give it the time to rest it'll soften, but if I just keep goin at it, it'll keep goin at it! Hahah.

---Shagtastic

Snowy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Aye im the same as you lads, if i let my cock go soft it will but if i want i can keep going even after i have orgasmed. Not sure how many times but i reckon 3 is a safe number up till now.
I usually have sex for an hour or more without orgasm (when i do im still hard) but when i do quick 15 minute sessions i can orgasm a couple of times more.
i went twice with this woman cause she turned me on so much and felt like i could go again but she felt tired and needed a break, so thats my known limit so far.

pitloverfl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually stay hard for a while, at least after the first time or two. If I keep going, so does he. If I quit, he settles down pretty quickly.

Shagtastic

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I assume I'm correct when not all guys are like this? Being someone who's soldier doesn't stand down till the job is done, I can not fathom are there those who's die out after the first round? (Not trying to sound mean or conceited or anything, I'm honestly just curious to whether or not all guys are like this?)

---Shagtastic

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
This is interesting. I also often stay hard between orgasms. However, my lady friends tell me it's not common at all. I usually stay hard after cumming for about 10 minutes without stimulation, but if I keep fucking, etc. I can often stay hard and cum 2 or 3 more times before I need a break

-Ranger

Shagtastic

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Glad someone elses found this information interesting and that its not common, lol.
10 minutes without stimulation? Nice, man. Not sure exactly how long I could. I'll have to find that out sometime, haha.

---Shagtastic

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If it's like a really quick session, I can't stay hard afterward, but if it lasts for an extended time, I stay hard. It might be the excitement level...not really sure

Chriskenney81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The most I have done at one time was 4. I just didnt get soft. It helped that the guy I was with didnt go soft either. I was a little raw the next day or so, but normally when I fuck, I dont ease down.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mine usually stays hard for several minutes after orgasm and i can usually go again...if I have the energy still...I also have no trouble pissing with a hard on...is that weird?

I usually stay hard after cumming too...but not quite a full erection. Usually able to go again in 2-5 min without a problem. Also, I have no trouble pissing with an erection either...

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, I think it's more mental. If I want it to stay up, I usually don't have a problem making it happen, even right after I shoot. So no refractory period with hard ons for me, but it usually takes me longer to cum the more times I do it. That goes out the window, though, if I'm really turned on. In fact, I've actually had complaints that I'm a little too enthusiastic about keeping the good times going sometimes. It's not like I pressure guys -- I get it they aren't like me and need some time to get the juices flowing again, but some of them get nervous that I'm ready to go and they aren't. On the other side, if I'm tired or not really into it, I have a lot harder time getting past the first orgasm.

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hmm. Disregarding going soft after masterbation, my bone is always hard as a rock after ejaculating. My dick will stay hard for 20 minutes without any stimulation. it makes it a pain to piss, and it makes it even harder to wear your jeans and duck out...haha.

Last edited:

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the biggest hurdle is not giving in to the urge to lie back and relax after blowing your load. We are programmed like that and when we do relax, the boner goes. So if you can keep going he will. That seems to be the general feeling.

plowmyground

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always fuck and cum twice with ladies..
Used to have a "friend", married who would be the same..he would love to watch his nut do down my throat, then, climb on for a nice, slow ass fuck which would last well over 30 minutes. Would surely wear on a tight bottom..but was so nice.