Guys Talk: My Cock

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some may think that being from the upper-Midwest, people here are pretty conservative and historically that is true but there are allot of open liberal people here. I've lived all over within a 100 mile radius of Minneapolis, MN, relocated probably close to 20 times during my life.
I have met allot of other guys through work, friends, acquaintances and actually have had many open conversations about sex and private matters.
I must be a magnet or something. I certainly have been told I make people think. So I take it as a compliment. Many conversations about penis size, sexual orientation, surprisingly so. Lots of cool people in this area.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I talked about my cock a lot with my two best friends, and they talked about theirs.

Obviously we are in a deep friendship, i do not go speaking about my equippment to anybody.

By the way: after lots of talk I ended up comparing with both of my friends.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish U could be a fly on the wall in our locker-room & showers at work.
These guys are always talkin about sex and seem to want to talk about it more when I'm around...wanting me to also talk about my sex life.
One guy at work has even said to me, "how's it feel to be hung with a big cock like yours...bet you put a hurtin on a lot of women man."
I've heard the comment that " all you black guys are hung like horses":rolleyes:
They also make up dumb blond & big dick jokes.
It goes on and on and on.
Guess it can be a straight guy talk.:cool: