guys talking about pussy

guy talking pussy?check all that apply

• Total voters

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
from the high school locker rooms right up to staying at the college dorm. I would often be asked if a particular girl was tight upon hooking up with her. I would also hear guys talking amongst themselves about it

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have you ever been ask if a particular girl was tight?

Yes, no response though, that's between me and the woman, others experiences may vary.

have you ever asked another guy if a girl was tight?

No, never have, never will. I do what I need to do to find out for myself what the experience is about.

have you heard guys talking to each other about a girl being tight?

Yes, don't listen much to it though, other guy's talking about something I may or may never get the opportunity to experience.

have you ever told a girl she was tight?

Yes, meant only as a compliment, to me it's like telling her that she's fine, hot, phat.

For the record, even when something wasn't what I expected, the relationship didn't turn out for whatever reason, I don't sabotage reputations, and if I was the first, create a negative reputation or even recommendation. Someone asks me how something is, I recommend they do their own exploratory to find out where it goes. What does and doesn't work for me, may not exactly be good or bad for another in regards to a relationship. I'm not sure where you're going with the poll, but it sounds like you're interested in knowing about guy smack/talk. I will say I don't participate, but there is enough of it going on out there, that I don't have to, and whether any of it is even true is qualified by fact or fiction, the circumstances behind the comments and so on. I give every lady an oportunity that appeals to me and what I pursue. Another's comments don't weigh @ all in regards to the dating/mating game.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
transformer_99 said:
have you ever told a girl she was tight?

Yes, meant only as a compliment, to me it's like telling her that she's fine, hot, phat.

Did she report you to security or did she bash your skull in?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matthew said:
Did she report you to security or did she bash your skull in?

No, we had just finished having sex, so it was a mute point at that point in time. Besides, she had already just gotten done telling me that I had been pretty damn good at my end of the bargain. Different situation, I wasn't stalking anyone at a public restroom. Glad you asked for clarification this time, is it satisfactory ?

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never commented, but having worked the types of jobs that I have I've heard a number of comments regarding everything from tightness (mild) to detailed accounts of a mans love for a woman in her menstrual cycle.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once hoked up wiht a friend of mine in college and her pussy was so tight that I could baroely put my penis in it. even with lubrication it was difficult and just a little bit painful, for me. I don't expect that she enjoyed it much either.
Maybe 20 years later I told her "You know, you have the smallest, tightest vagina that I have ever been inside of." She laughed and told me that I was her second partner ever and that she had probably only had sex two or three times before that. since she ahs had a few children I suppose that has changed.
Honestly, it isn't really an issue. Al vaginas fit pretty well and I actually go for depth. I like to drive it in deep and go for that channel behind the cervix and slide it up between the uterus and the spine. Very nice place indeed.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes to all the questions.
Growing up wrestling we would all have heart to heart talks.
The lockerroom/shower was a very open place due to our coaches setting the tone.
I shared my experiences with my buds. Im a "balls deep" kind of guy and some pussys popped my cock out. Some hurt my a bit. So I shared my experiences with my teammates. Is that wrong? I don't think so. I hsared with my brothers too. We compared our experiences with neighborhood girls.
I told my wife her pussy is tight. I love it. I get on her and get it in her. I work it slowly (at first) to get it just in the right spot. With her legs over my sholders and my balls resting on her ass I kiss her deeply and think "this is what heaven must feel like"
Jake

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
DC_DEEP said:
Why would anyone even discuss something like that about a specific individual? It's pretty sick.

I dont' see the difference between talking about how tight a girl is versus how big a guys dick is.

People talk. Personally, I think it is impolite, and I tend to not say much. If my buddies ask, I usually say... " she's great.":rolleyes: That is all they need to know.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeff black said:
I dont' see the difference between talking about how tight a girl is versus how big a guys dick is.
What I meant was talking about a specific person. It doesn't really matter to me if it is a man or a woman. There's a big difference between saying "One girlfriend I had a couple of years ago was so tight I could barely get in" and saying "You're going out with Jessica this weekend? She's not the tightest I've had, but she's pretty damned tight. She moans a lot, too."

The same with talking about big dicks. It's one thing to say "I fooled around with a guy once who was about 6 inches long, but so thick I couldn't get it in my mouth". It's another thing entirely to say "Joey's got the longest cock I've ever seen, in person or on video!"

General statements are one thing. Discussing a specific person's genitalia with other people is rude, and a little sick. Now, on this site, it's a little different. But basically spreading rumors about someone's sexual parts, behind their back, and especially if they likely wouldn't want you to, there's just no excuse for that. High school guys talking about a girl they have bedded, especially if everyone else knows her.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually I ask 'what was she like, was she dirty?'

I like girls who talk and act dirty (within reason, within the bedroom)

I only ask if the girl was tight/loose if the girl has had children. Don't talk about pussy much cos my friends don't get much hehe.

We talk about Ron Jeremy more. In fact my mate was saying have you seen Ron Jeremy etc then said he was bigger than Ron Jeremy. I said 'what?' I said thicker maybe, cos he's like a pencil...then after a little banter we changed subject.

But then later in the night, I went to the bar for a drink and when I came back HE'd told everyone that I was bigger than Ron Jeremy...none of 'everyone' was girls btw so it was quite fucked up. It was cool though since we're best mates, and there is a little cock-rivalry going on...never started by me though.