Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN said:
hi, I'm George Zimmer, Founder And Ceo Of The Men's Wearhouse. Your Mother May Have Been Blessed More Times By The Sacred White River Of My Pelvic Paladin, But That Is No Reason To Give Me The Green Eye Of Jealousy, My Cock-loving Cavalier. Between Us, Tonight Will Be Religious Rapture, For Your Anal Cleft Shall Be My Great Sea, And I Shall Be Its Moses, Cleaving Its Mighty Chocolate Ocean To Make Way For The Safe Passage Of My Testicular Tribe, Having Been Granted Mephitic Freedom From The Tyranny Of Enslavement Behind A Locked Prostate. To Do This, I Will Ready My Longius To Pierce Your Backside's Sacred Domain — You Will Scream First In Pain, Then In Passion As Its Steel-laden Girth Stretches And Rips The Fabric Of Your Mortal Innards, Disimbuing You Of Your Consciousness, Leading You To A Heaven, Then Reviving Your Feeling Of Physical Reality Like A Once-crucified Jesus Returning To Earth. I Guarantee It.

To quote a fellow LPSG'er; I think I just came a little in my pants. :eek: And to think he was banned.

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
dudes talk about pussy like chicks talk about dick

most all exaggerated banter and BS, but they do it to kinda "get off" on it.

E

feelingfine

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's ok to talk outside of the bedroom (kitchen table,office store cupboard) as long as it's not done in a malicous way.
We girls do worry about these things though. A friend of mine was once told by a doctor that she was "very lax" he asked her if she'd ever had any complaints.
She said she hadn't but then I always joked with her when she had a new partner if we would have to send in a search party to get him back.
If you cross your legs at the knee once he's inside or do take it from behind with your legs closed it makes it feel a lot tighter, or so I've been told.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
feelingfine said:
If you cross your legs at the knee once he's inside or do take it from behind with your legs closed it makes it feel a lot tighter, or so I've been told.

Fuck yeah it is tighter. When she squirms it feels like heaven.
Jake