Guys That Are Into Women With Huge Asses!

hey everyone. Im a multi racial young (27) hung (8 inches) str8 male. I am OBSESSED with women with big asses!! For whatever reason it’s a turn on when I find skinny guys or white guys that are into women with thick asses too! Im part black and people say my taste in women is from my black side haha! I hope to start this thread to give examples of women that you all think are THICK in the hips/butt, and share them. I also look forward to seeing what everyone’s “MAXIMUM limit” of how big of an ass they could handle! (This is for women with big butts not big boobs and avg ass so please keep the posts that way). Also to make it fun, add your age and race into the convo!!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
apologies

No worries, I'm just trying to help out.

This section wasn't really meant to turn into SF 2.0, it was more just a fun way to introduce everyone who joined from there. It seems quite a few of these threads could have been posted in existing sections (funny stuff/et cetera). Same applies to this thread.

Just trying to help navigate :)

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ah...yes, there was this gal, not really that cute, she was OK looking. But she had some really really wide hips. I didn't measure it. But eyeballing but I would say that she was at least 40 - 42 inches, at least.

I'll never forget when she got down doggie style and I went in for the penetration. I'm saying to myself...OMG...this woman's got a huge fucking ass. I've had some nice thick asses before, but that one was a monster ass. It was in a league of it's own.

CurvesofDreams

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8 Hot Big Booty POV Videos: Naughty America Edition
https://www.curvesofdreams.com/post/big-booty-pov-videos-naughty-america-edition
7390471-1621469984-c8d1fe6f7a45b8984db7502bfb46c0f6.jpg

Reactions: fulanudetal