guys that drive big suv's have big penis and money?

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
Many think quite the opposite - that it is to make up for his small penis.
A recent thread was made about people with flash cars being not very well endowned...

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I make a comfortable living, but it's not anything I'd call "big" money. I didn't buy my SUV until last summer...and even then, I got it to pull my boat.

My main ride is the modified 2-seat twin-turbo demon I've had since 2000...she speaks more to my generally aggressive and impatient nature than to the thick slab of meat in my pants.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd always heard that it was overcompensation for being small. :biggrin1:

As for big money, they'd better have it or they wouldn't be able to afford the SUV (or the gas for it, for that matter.)

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mid sized SUV here, bought it for a low price, the registration isn't appreciably more each year, insurance was actually less than the small pickup I upgraded from. But alas, fuel is going to be about $ 15-20 more a week, even more as gas prices continue to rise. Didn't realize that 4-6 mpg less was going to impact the annual driving cost that much until I did the math. It's really the difference between 15.5 and 21.1 gallons that is doing it to me for every tank of gas. $ 20 more a week isn't too bad. Anyway, I feel it every time I fill it up, but that goes away until the next time it needs 21.1 gallons and then there's paying the credit card.

Oddly, I wasn't thinking about my penix at all when I bought it and even when I drive it.