Guys that shave their pubes, why do you shave?

max90

Expert Member
Media
I don't shave it all. I cut my pubes and shave my balls.
The reason is that it looks way better. Sometimes I forget it for a while or I simply don't have the time to do it and it grows back. Then it doesn't look nice at all.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's amazing how we can all have such differing opinions. I will cop to trimming occasionally, but the one and only time I ever shaved everything I swore I'd never do it again. A shaved body to me is a complete turn off. But, that's just me. I go to bars and activities where I'll meet hairy men's men.

Gomez

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shaved for the first time a few weeks ago and I've got to say, I can't wait for it to grow back. I prefer to have pubic hair, I doubt I'll ever shave it again. I'll trim it and keep it neat and tidy but that's about it.

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Condoms ! Ever yanked out some pubes as you remove the rubber after making love ? Why sure you have and so have I which is a prime practical reason for shaving pube area. No pain in taking off the condom. Plus, avoids perhaps tangling pube hair in other ways other places. I dislike pubes in teeth when I suck cock. And, as many a lad has already stated, it looks better. I can attend to my dick on a daily basis. On shaft and balls area I remove pubes but leave everywhere else. Anyone agree, disagree?

shaved7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've been shaving since i was about 15, 16 years old. All the girls kept saying they thought it was sexy and "if i shave, he should too", so i figured if thats what they liked, i'd give em what they wanted. Kept it up ever since, love the smooth feel.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just got my first waxing - boyzilian! Wow! What an incredible feeling. So much nicer than using Veet and definitely better than shaving. I'll be smooth for weeks and even though there was a little pain, it's worth it and I'll be back in a month for another waxing.

Pintapride

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been shaving ALL my hair off, except my head, for years.
It feels great and i think it looks great.

I could not consider growing it back!!!!!

joshca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to trim very short with the trimmer but for the past 2 months I have been shaving my pubes, cock and balls..I love the shaved look and feel when I am jerking off and clean up is much easier. I love getting sucked and it feels great when someone is sucking me when they feel the smooth area. A friend onf mine uses nair on his pubes and balls..I am afraid of using chemicals in such a sensitive area.
Trim the rest of my body with a trimmer with the guard off

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I started shaving years ago when I competed in bodybuilding and I really got used to it. My wife also likes me smooth although I do tend to leave a bit of hair above my cock just so I don't get to weird looks in the locker room.

I let my pubes and all the hair on my body grow out last year and it really was weird! I did like playing with my chest hairs and pubes but after awhile I found I preferred my smooth feel much more.

I love a woman's body and would not be attracted to a man with a hairy body... although I am really not attracted to any man's body much at all, but if I was it would have to be all smooth.

I also can not stand eating out a woman or going down on a man that has a jungle growing around their privates. A very big turn off to me.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My legs/butt are fairly furry, so it would look awkward if I shaved or overly trimmed everything down there. I'd have to get rid of ALL the hair below the waist, and I'm not willing to do that....so I just run through the pubic hair with my hair clippers on an 8. As for what I like on other dudes, I prefer a naturally hairy crotch, but can deal with trimmed. However, totally bald is just a turnoff

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
I love hairy chests, abs, arms and legs, but who wants a mouthfull of hair while sucking on nice cock? A trimmed pubic area and shaven balls are VERY inviting! Nothing like a smooth sac of man balls in my mouth! It feels SO DARN GOOD to get my balls sucked, licked and tickled! COME ON! EVEN JUST FOR LOOKS IS BETTER!

brtdrkc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed recently in online profiles guys are shaving all pubes, except for a little vertical strip above the cock...what is that about ? That little strip of pube just looks weird. Why not shave in a message ? ("hi there" or "no teeth, please" ?)

I think the best look is trimmed pubes, and shaved balls/shaft if hairy.

subway

Experimental Member
Media
i'm shaved too and love how i feel down there. all my friends do it too. For me it's the best thing!