Guys that shave their pubes, why do you shave?

photodudeuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started to shave after a naughty nurse shaved them prior to a minor op some years ago. I'm absolutely certain that the extent and dilligence of her work, and the bj afterwards, was not actually necessary, but it was a lot of fun for us both!

Reactions: bluebird700

rbald72

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel so much cleaner when all shaved. Like the smooth feeling of my whole body when shaved and super smooth. Also find i get much more positive response from boys and GIRLS when shaved. Love to sunbath. My massages are much fuller and masseuse appreciates no hair, just smooth and nice. Again the clean feeling and appearance.

Reactions: bluebird700

Stanmeister

Cherished Member
Media
I shave my balls because I love the sensation of my wife rubbing them when she is going down on me. I trim otherwise because I have seen a lot of old guys in locker rooms whose dicks are lost in the forest.

Reactions: Max_Polo

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have shaved since I was 16. Back then it was easier to clean up after a good jackoff. Then as I became sexually active it was again easy for us to clean each other without leaving "evidence" behind.
Then I was in very good shape and shaved everything.
Now my wife and I are both shaved. For me, I like to go down on my wife without hair. For her she likes it when her period come along, she is cleaner. For me, for about 15 years I had a stripe up to my belly button but my wife asked me to shave it because it was uncomfortable during sex.
So, it is cleaner all I need is a wet tongue to clean me and my wife likes skin on skin as do I. For her, she is cleaner and is much more comfortable. And we both like the way we look shaved.

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I shave all my public hairs and under my balls completely fit a few reasons. I like how it feels and how it looks because I'm not big and it makes me look a bit bigger, at least I think so. Also I like my girlfriend to be clean shaved too so if. Ask her to shave it's right to do the same. I also go to a nude beach and I like the look of my crotch nice and dark without any hair on it. Another reason is that when I give blow jobs I like the feeling of a smooth cock and balls in my mouth. I also like licking any left over cum from a smooth surface and not getting any pubes in my mouth. If the guy has a lot of hair then I won't lick the cum off it. It just doesn't feel good for me.

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like how it looks, sex and masturbating feel better, and the wife finds it sexy.

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The main reason is the wife likes it that way, she is shaved also. we like the sensitivity of skin on skin contact.no hair issues for oral, and it is comfortable.