• Long/Normal-Thickness

Votes: 143 42.8%

• Total voters

TheHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, when people say they have a big cock, it's impressive (when it's true). But I want to know what gay guys would prefer the definition of "big" to be.

Would you rather it be a long but normal thickness dick or a normal length with thick dick?

I know some women prefer thick over long since their vaginas can stretch out enormously (obviously, since babies come out of there). But us guys, our assholes can't stretch out THAT much without tearing (which REALLY REALLY hurts, btw). So personally, I'd prefer long/normal-thickness over thick/normal-length.

What do you think?

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
long and normal thickness, as long as the head was a nice shape and not smaller than the shaft.I just think it looks more impressive.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never understand the baby argument either, since a baby is coming out and your putting something in..... and a womans body goes through 9 months of changes so she can deliver that baby, and it still fucking hurts.

mightymeat9

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, when people say they have a big cock, it's impressive (when it's true). But I want to know what gay guys would prefer the definition of "big" to be.

Would you rather it be a long but normal thickness dick or a normal length with thick dick?

I know some women prefer thick over long since their vaginas can stretch out enormously (obviously, since babies come out of there). But us guys, our assholes can't stretch out THAT much without tearing (which REALLY REALLY hurts, btw). So personally, I'd prefer long/normal-thickness over thick/normal-length.

What do you think?
From the perspective of a guy that has one that is both "long and thick", most other guys are in a position to take it as long as it is well lubricated. Most love the challenge to see if it will fit! Once broken in, they tend to enjoy it all the more. Pleasurable for both I might add! As long as a certain degree of care is taken on entry!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it's not about the length - it's about the width - blah, blah, blah. BUT, I'm sorry. I'm going with long with normal thickness. Just LOOKS more .... just ..... hell it's what I want! LOL!

Simba

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
this is perfection to me. Big and thick but not too long. This guy is a little longer than usual but he's so impressive.

Big beautiful dick on a terribly hot guy. Imagine that big boy bouncing around in a pair of briefs all day.. fuck!

Attachments

B_cockluv10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get much more pleasure from a thick cock that stretches me and makes me feel filled up.
A short cock just beats my hole and makes it sore, and a very long cock "hits bottom" and makes me sore inside. The perfect size for me is 7-8x6. Thick and long enough to get that feeling of fullness that I crave but not long enough to beat me up inside. On the other hand, I have a bf who is hung 9-9.5x6 and is an amazing lover. He knows how to open up my internal sphincter and when he does it puts me in another world. It's the most amazing feeling and keeps me begging for more.

GONZO4ME

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thick thick and thickest
I like to open wide
I can swallow 12x6
But it takes allmy skill to swallow 10x 7 1/2 and my jaws are sore for a week
Feel like i contracted tetanus
Only the fat cocks can do that