• Long/Normal-Thickness

Votes: 143 42.8%

• Total voters

dooly69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My ideal size would be 6 inches around and 8 inches long, never had a real one this thick but i've had a skinny 8 incher and a thick 6 incher and the 6 made me cum without touching myself, believe me, the 8 felt really good but the thick 6 got the job done. I will say that sometimes when I use my wifes dildos to jerk off, I'll sometimes choose a smaller one depending on the mood.

BlueMoose2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i prefer normal and thick. the prostate is only a few inches in so the thicker the better to really squeeze in tight and maximize pleasure of the prostate ;)

Speedy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At the opposite end of the range, I dislike really short cocks - it always feels as though they are not actually getting into anywhere, plus the danger of them falling out too easily, and then prodding you in the wrong spot!
So longer for comfort, and thicker for more sensation :)

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd go with longer and normal thickness. Length looks more impressive than short and fat plus if you needed/wanted more girth you could start pumping or something and gain girth fairly quickly. It's much harder/near-impossible to gain length plus the difference between normal and fat girth is 2" (5-7) but the differnece between normal and long length is 4" (6-10) so I'd go with long and normal girth

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks, am I really your favorite 9 x 7, Atomic?:biggrin1:

Of the top hung five guys on this site, you're up almost to the top of the list. I'd drop trou, or whatever, if you said you would want me. Any of the five I'm thinking of, on this site, I wouldn't even hesitate. Your one of them.