Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
With guys I used to be friends with when I was a student in university, and now in my gym locker room with some guys I have gotten to know there. All guys compare, it's natural. Comments would be creepy, but casual glances are cool.
I got called floppy donkey and big dong

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Back in HS my best friend came over to our house for a swim. We had been friends since 8th grade but never seen each other naked. We went to my room to change and went swimming. Afterward we went back to change and he said you have a big dick. I was taken aback but when looking at his, I was much bigger (and I consider myself fairly average).
When I was in Elementary school during summer I took swimming lessons and when I changed in front of the other boys one said out loud your weiner is just a big as my dad's. I was okay and all the others boys looked and whispered. Ŵhen the boy's father came to pick him he told about how big I am in front of the front desk. Awkward again.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My fave response that I've gotten a few times is..."That's you totally soft?" Always feels good even tho I blush tremendously when it happens. I know I'm not the biggest in the world...but I'm about 7 soft. My best friend always points out my bulge in public too... I just laugh it off now. lol
I been asked that too. I remember swimming in icy cold water a naked and my friend said wow your dick did not shrink. I looked down the hell it did it is so fucking small. He said oh I have a small dick because is about what looks like now. I said look man I have soft 5.5 inches not 2 inches.

Reactions: Dave K and alexD37

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I worked on the corn farm I took a piss and two of my coworkers saw me and if that was an ear of corn in your hand or was you playing with yourself?

I said an ear of corn. I was called corn or great corn holey-oh

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
After swim practice at my form room.They saw how I look a the swim practice
When I was swimming in the Army my buddy was using bucket to swim with to build strength. He said I need to.do the same. When we hit the showers he said fuck that swim naked your dick has enough drag or is that why you struggle now?

Reactions: Dave K

absolutjock

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My current gf is 26, I'm 41. We met almost 2 yrs ago.

We'd only been hooking up for about a month when she asked me if I would attend a wedding with her. She and her ex were both in the wedding party and she desperately didn't want to be there alone. So I agreed.

We had to arrive a couple days early for wedding party routines. I met everyone the first night, including the ex. He looked like a younger version of myself... cocky too.

I got invited to play golf with all the men the next day. The wedding was to be at the golf course... so we'd play 18 holes, clean up, have some drinks and be ready for the rehearsal there that evening.

All day, the cocksucker ex kept making small jabs at my age. I just laughed it off and ribbed him back. Kicked his ass at golf too. But it was obvious it had gotten under his skin that his ex had moved on so quickly and with a man 15 yrs his and her senior.

After golf, we went into the locker room to shower and change into our clothes for the rehearsal. The cocky shit was quick (I think the first) to strip completely down and stood there boldly chatting his ass off with his hands on his hips as if to present his 5 - 5.5 inch dick to the room as something to be admired.

Truly, he was a well built and attractive dude... but his youthfulness got the best of him that day. I honestly couldnt help but smirk as I pulled down my shorts to reveal that I had at least 2 inches on him soft.... not to mention a girth that made his dick look like a vienna sausage.

I just pointed and asked, "Showers this way?" and proceed to do the walk... you know, the one where you put just a little extra hip into every step... making that cock slap side to side as I slide past him. I like to think the thud of my cock hitting against my thighs as I made that slow stride across the room still keeps him up at night. Hahahaha.

Not quite out of earshot, as I walked into the shower I could overhear the groom chuckle and say "Well, I guess that answers THAT question, buddy."

The "Shut the fuck up" response was all I needed to hear to know I'd effectively done my job that weekend.