Guys to guys junk comments

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back in HS my best friend came over to our house for a swim. We had been friends since 8th grade but never seen each other naked. We went to my room to change and went swimming. Afterward we went back to change and he said you have a big dick. I was taken aback but when looking at his, I was much bigger (and I consider myself fairly average).

Calling it junk isn't exactly derogatory, but it is somewhat demeaning...usually means useless or worthless stuff, worn out and ready to be discarded. Guys I know refer to what I have as jewels. To me it's treasure.

I agree. I hate the term "junk" for the reason that you mentioned. They were called "the family jewels" when I was younger, and I still prefer that term today.:smile:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOVE
terminology of 'junk'
depicts, well the whole region, who gives a fck what the actual word means
ya wanna go back to .. genitals' staid ole shit...

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why do young guys refer to it as junk like my 30/40 year old son does. It is not junk. Only one part of this human body that is celebrated by artists like Michelangelo. Of course I have had it brought into perspective when having sex and was told that in sex a guy is centered only on that little thing - which is true.

Last edited:

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't have bothered asking - you'll just get a load of rubbish...

For many guys, their cock, balls, etc, is their prized possession.... just seems a little juvenile that they refer to it like something they picked up off a clearance rack at a second hand store.

:rolleyes:

gymbro30

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
plenty of looks, yes, and i've commented on my gym buddies equipments, and they on mine, no biggie, had a good laugh.

once it happened that i made a new friend at work (str8 married guy) and we went for some after work drinks, and when we had to take a leak (trough urinal), he was like, damn, the wife sure must be happy. i just grinned.

another time i ran into an acquaintance of mine in the gym shower, tall guy with a shaved head, his gf and my gf were friends actually, and he did indeed have a huge dick. after some smalltalk i just had to say, dude, i'm impressed, ur really hung, dunno if anybody ever tells u this. he just laughed, said thx, i do get comments, and don't worry buddy, u ain't bad urself. and that was that.

D_Vida_Zane

Account Disabled
Media
So, I'm a Mormon. Did the whole Mormon missionary thing. You're always in pairs, and you get pretty comfortable with your "companions" (you see each other in the shower, getting dressed, etc) out of sheer necessity. One day, my companion (a Chicano with stories to rival what you read on here) and I finish up breakfast and are getting started with our daily Bible study, when he startles me with a comment:

By the way, eres un caballo.

You're a horse. Is this an idiom I don't know? Maybe it means I'm a hard worker? His grin says no, you know exactly what I mean.

No. No, you're not talking to me about my penis.

Yeah, I am. Seriously, you're hung like a horse.

I'm a sheltered Mormon boy, so, naturally, this mortifies me. Men just don't talk to men about their penises.

But he's not content leaving it there. For well over a week, every time he's on the phone with another missionary, he has to slip it in. Oh, hey, did you know Elder ___'s crazy well-hung?

What are you doing, Elder? I half-scream. Eso no se hace!

You just don't do that.

So, yeah, I soon got the reputation as the most well-hung guy in the mission. And just look at the great places it's led me to.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So, I'm a Mormon. Did the whole Mormon missionary thing. You're always in pairs, and you get pretty comfortable with your "companions" (you see each other in the shower, getting dressed, etc) out of sheer necessity. One day, my companion (a Chicano with stories to rival what you read on here) and I finish up breakfast and are getting started with our daily Bible study, when he startles me with a comment:

By the way, eres un caballo.

You're a horse. Is this an idiom I don't know? Maybe it means I'm a hard worker? His grin says no, you know exactly what I mean.

No. No, you're not talking to me about my penis.

Yeah, I am. Seriously, you're hung like a horse.

I'm a sheltered Mormon boy, so, naturally, this mortifies me. Men just don't talk to men about their penises.

But he's not content leaving it there. For well over a week, every time he's on the phone with another missionary, he has to slip it in. Oh, hey, did you know Elder ___'s crazy well-hung?

What are you doing, Elder? I half-scream. Eso no se hace!

You just don't do that.

So, yeah, I soon got the reputation as the most well-hung guy in the mission. And just look at the great places it's led me to.

Hahahaha!

Reactions: [ under review ]

D_Vida_Zane

Account Disabled
Media
Thinking about this whole junk/jewels idea from a different angle:

It's interesting to note how the terms are generally used. It's usually the family jewels and his junk (as opposed to his jewels and the family junk). So, not only do the two terms have different connotations about the nature of a man's parts and passions, they suggest different ownership. The family jewels belong to a man's ancestry and posterity, and he is responsible to both sides for how he uses them. His junk, on the other hand, is his own damn business, and he's free to do whatever the hell he wants with them.

So, no, I don't think it's irrelevant how we talk about it. I think it's an interesting thing to consider. Now, the real question is, do you think society has really shifted from the one view to the other?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I once said to a friend (I stayed at his house a lot, and we shared his bedroom) as he was pulling on his shorts and I was taking mine off, getting ready for a shower, "Are you sure we're not really brothers?" He just laughed.

Reactions: BigNavy and Triasco

dreams69

Loved Member
Media
Once I heard two buddies - obviously straight - in the steam room area (there was a cold bath where you could go and then hit the sauna) : "dude, you should get in there, you're starting to get hard !", the other guy went into the coldwater and stayed in for a minute, came out of the bath and then they spent like half a minute debating if the guy's cock had gone limp or not...then they hit the showers and chatted about something else like it never happened !

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why do young guys refer to it as junk like my 30/40 year old son does. It is not junk. Only one part of this human body that is celebrated by artists like Michelangelo. Of course I have had it brought into perspective when having sex and was told that in sex a guy is centered only on that little thing - which is true.

spot on. we throw away our junk. junk is rubbish - junk uk - trash usa.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My fave response that I've gotten a few times is..."That's you totally soft?" Always feels good even tho I blush tremendously when it happens. I know I'm not the biggest in the world...but I'm about 7 soft. My best friend always points out my bulge in public too... I just laugh it off now. lol