Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend who has never gone suit shopping asked me to go along because he thought I would give really good advice on suits.

I was explaining the different cuts and styles in suit pants, and explained that some cuts "show" more than others. After trying a particular style, when he came out, I pointed out to him what I had explained earlier - that some styles will show a VPL - and if you don't like that sort of thing, you shouldn't buy that style. I pointed out that the pants he had on showed more he wanted and had him look in the mirror. He agreed.

Nothing sexual - it was friendly and honest advice.

Simba

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A friend who has never gone suit shopping asked me to go along because he thought I would give really good advice on suits.

I was explaining the different cuts and styles in suit pants, and explained that some cuts "show" more than others. After trying a particular style, when he came out, I pointed out to him what I had explained earlier - that some styles will show a VPL - and if you don't like that sort of thing, you shouldn't buy that style. I pointed out that the pants he had on showed more he wanted and had him look in the mirror. He agreed.

Nothing sexual - it was friendly and honest advice.

Simba

Hmm. I need to start getting more conscious on the pants I buy. I've noticed pretty much most of my pants don't display that I have an ass. People are often shocked when they see me without pants because I seem to be sorta... "flat" when I put pants on. :redface:

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The "junk" comments seem trivial. It's just vernacular. Also depends on the context. One dude standing up, another guy sitting down, first guy's crotch is at eye level for the 2nd guy. "Dude! Get your junk out of my face" would be entirely appropriate because to guy two it may as well be rubbish. Also, we talk about people with large asses as having "junk in their trunk" so to parlay that into the bulge up front on a guy being "junk" doesn't seem out of the ordinary. Maybe we should stop calling it a package so UPS and FedEx don't get offended. "Family jewels" seems incredibly dated to me.

Reactions: just_here

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm. I need to start getting more conscious on the pants I buy. I've noticed pretty much most of my pants don't display that I have an ass. People are often shocked when they see me without pants because I seem to be sorta... "flat" when I put pants on. :redface:

Yeah, some pants fit differently and they either flatter or hide our, ahem, assets.

Simba

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think its an age thing. Older generations slang terms were "willie" "weiner" "pecker" "ding-a-ling". When I was growing up it was "dick" "bird" "cock" etc. The younger guys refer to it as "junk" and "wood" because its their slang which each generation has. Keep living and there's no telling what it will be referred to as by this new crop of folk coming along. :)

D_Liv_R_Phoole

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think its an age thing. Older generations slang terms were "willie" "weiner" "pecker" "ding-a-ling". When I was growing up it was "dick" "bird" "cock" etc. The younger guys refer to it as "junk" and "wood" because its their slang which each generation has. Keep living and there's no telling what it will be referred to as by this new crop of folk coming along. :)

My step dad always called them geeks haha (The appendage not the people)

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never gave or received. Grew up in an anti gay town where I was outed early on in my teens so I was avoided. Obviously trying he as inconspicuous as possible, I avoided any public nudity at all and that has stuck with me ever since. So I’ve seen very few and been in even less situations where they would be able to see me.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a story that I think would qualify for commentary on dick size. I briefly worked for this private pest control company. It was very brief because I didn't stay with this job too long due to the nature of the job however we often had assignments that were either solo or required a team. One particular assignment was at an elderly couples home that had a bed bug and roach infestation. The guy that was over the company enlisted me to come out to help him with the job. He was a quiet spoken guy that didn't mind getting his hands dirty and me coming along was apart of my training. We were normally in our civilian clothes but for this job we wore something over our clothes that was like a full body jumpsuit. My boss explained to me that it could be hot so we could remove our civilian clothes but we both figured the job would be a quick one that didn't require all of that so we put the jumpsuits on over our clothes.

We get to the home and do a brief inspection and find that the infestation is worse than we'd expected. The bed bugs were kind of scary with the amount that there were. I was warned that they could get on me and be transferred to my home if I weren't careful. It was almost impossible to not get any bugs on you however but I was told not to worry because the lockerroom at our facility had a shower and washing machines and dryers for the clothes. We completed the job and headed back to the facility and I thought we'd alternate using the shower. I was disrobing and my boss comes in and proceeds to undress just behind me and talks to me the entire time. He told me that our clothes would go into the washers along with the jumpsuits and we'd shower while they were going thru the cycles since neither of us had an extra pair of clothing on hand to change in. My boss and I were standing side by side in the open shower and he definitely wasn't as shy as I was. We were lathering up and he then lifts up his thick flaccid cock and says "I bet you didn't think this was under that jumpsuit did you?" as he lathered it a few times with his soapy hands. He lifted his balls and did the same thing and he watched me to see what my reaction would be. I figure he suspected I was gay or something because he smiled when he saw my eyes lock on his privates. Up until that point I was doing everything in my will power to keep my eyes diverted from his naked body and especially his penis. I did manage to catch a glimpse of his bare ass when he was facing away from me which was flat and hairy. The back may not have been all that appealing but the front definitely made up for what he lacked in back because he had a nice chiseled body for a 40 something year old man. Nice hair distribution all over his body and the thickest beer can uncut penis framed by a thick heavy brown bush and large egg sized testicles. He had an appendectomy scar on his abdomen and a birthmark on his thigh. I suspect my married boss enjoyed displaying himself to the newly hired young men when he could. I'm sure he enjoyed looking at my hairless brown athletic body as well because I could sense that his eyes were scanning me from head to toe to compare himself to. My training with the boss lasted for 3 weeks which was longer than I think was necessary but I had no complaints. I rather enjoyed hanging out with the older guy and going to different assignments which sometimes led us showering back at the facility together. Nothing every transpired beyond looking and lockerroom talk. The boss was happily married with 3 kids. He stayed professional the entire time I was there but I don't think I would have denied any advances had they been made toward me.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

So as to be prepared, a whole list has been compiled, in (where else) the Dicktionary:

Dicktionary

bigheadben

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My brother's friends nicknamed me 'Banana D' . Grew up in the country, skinny dipping etc. I've gotten comments/compliments from guys at gym and at urinals. I've heard ALL the punch line jokes too. Lol

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media
The dorm I lived in my freshman year in college had a semi communal shower. It was originally an open shower room but curtains had been added around each shower head. You had to undress (clothes, robe or towel wrapped around waist) before walking into the shower area and walk out of the shower area to dry off and re-dress. You always saw guys naked so the curtains were kind of stupid.

There were two guys on our floor who were good looking and had really nice bodies. One was 6’4” and the other probably 5’10”, 5’11”. They both had big dicks, hanging 5”- 6” soft and thick, and big balls. There would usually be a few guys in the showers in the morning and while undressing or drying off no one mentioned their cocks. However, it came up several times in conversation. For example, one night several of us were in someone’s room drinking beer and chatting. The subject of “Stan’s” new girlfriend came up and how hot she was. Another guy who was in the room next to Stan said he heard the two of them banging. Another guy said, “I bet she loves that big dick of his.” And another guy said, “Stan and “Fred” have the biggest cocks.” The conversation pretty much acknowledged that everyone had noticed Stan and Fred’s cocks. A couple of guys got into a discussion about which one had the bigger cock — i.e., Stan (the taller one) had a bigger cock; Fred’s (the shorter one) cock only looked bigger because of his shorter height; one saying he saw them side by side and Fred’s was bigger. I never said anything in those conversations, I just laughed along — I certainly didn’t want anyone to think I was interested in cock!

In another conversation the size of their cocks came up. One guy said he had seen Fred walk out of the showers a few days prior and his cock was bigger than usual and that he’d probably just jacked off while showering. A guy responded, “Must have been huge. On a normal day he’s got a big dick.” Another guy responded, “He and Stan are both hung.”

Side note: I always thought Stan had a slightly bigger cock. Plus it was also a better looking cock — uniformly thick along the shaft and a nice cock head. Fred’s was thick in the middle of his shaft but it got a little thinner towards the head and his cock head was disproportionately smaller. Stan was also a really nice guy who would talk to anyone. Even when naked Stan would stand around and shoot the shit while drying off. Fred was a bit of a prick.

A few years ago after catching up with a college bud I googled a few people we’d talked about. I added Stan and Fred to the list of searches. Stan allowed access to his Facebook page to everyone. He was still handsome, great shape (pic of him on the beach, shirtless and in a swimsuit looked really good), good looking wife and family. I found pics of Stan in professional settings. He was no longer attractive. He was overweight, had the look of a heavy drinker and appeared to be 10 years older than his age.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once i had a bad comment on my manhood on a nudist beach. a guy laughed at me and made fun of me. I was very embarressed and hurt. Since then i wasnt visited any kind of beach or waterfun places.
It hurted me.
That’s crazy. Fuck that guy. Your cock is fine man. All guys are different size flaccid. And erect you’re huge. Enjoy your beach time.

TheMeatyProfessor

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've made good friends with a divorced guy in his 30s on campus in the past couple of years. We get together regularly after working out for dinner and drinks. He's a cool dude whose company I enjoy, and we talk about all kinds of shit.

After having a few, all kinds of shit includes the occasional hook up story from the past and our meat 'n potatoes. He stands 6'2" and is getting in decent shape after dropping about 30 pounds. He tells me he's 7 long on a good day with insanely huge nuts. He jokes about 'em a lot. I've told my size to him too, and he seems impressed. Hasn't progressed to show and tell, and I'm actually OK with that.

For what it's worth, again, after a few, I think my bud has some body confidence issues. There are times when he thinks he's looking good and other times when someone will tell him that he's getting in shape but doesn't believe it. For his weight, the dude is pretty sturdy. And likewise, I've always been a leaner guy but I'm finally starting to see some results. So, I think we do our part to try to motivate the other guy.

That's what happened last night. We drank a lot (after Tennessee got its ass handed to 'em by Georgia State) after dinner. My pecs are post-workout sore. He keeps jabbing them with his hand telling me he's trying to find my muscles. I punch him back. Then, he flexes his, saying that they're decent. He invites me to cop a feel back. I humor him. I think he does more flies because the pec is OK but the ridge there is more defined.

TL;DR bud and I are comfortable talking about junk and more comfortable showing off our work at the gym, no homo.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The first time I received a comment. I was standing at a urinal (no dividers). An older guy walked up to the urinal next to me. As he was fishing his cock out of his pants, he glanced over at my cock and said, "Impressive. I hope you're proud if what you have." I said, "Thanks. I am." That was all. I finished up and left. Since the I have given and received many "Impressive" comments.

In the locker room at college I had a friend say, "Damn dude. You're fucking huge." I don't consider myself to be "huge," but compared to his button dick (he was definitely a grower) I guess I was.