Guys to guys junk comments

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
girth + big balls + full bush + manly smell = dad dick
Oh I get it. Hahaha, And I definitely remember a one or two buddies in High School who had a serious case of Dad Dick and a huge set of nuts early, while the rest of us were still growing. ‘Dad Dick’ just sums it up perfectly

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Started getting these comments when I hit puberty. Mostly from other guys my age in the locker room or at the urinals. A couple from adult men. Lots of other guys just got flustered or embarassed. Here’s some I remember.

“Damn you’re packing”
“Are you proud of that hog?”
“You got a real meat stick”
“Congratulations”
“Chicks must love that”
“You got a baseball bat man”
“You got a fuckin dad dick”
“No wonder you need that jumbo cup” (from a baseball coach)
“Like father like son” (from my dad’s coworker in the locker room)

Not including the reactions I would get from girls. Those were always fun too.
Damn man, your coach? haha. You must have hand a big dong in High School if your coach is mentioning your meat

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's been happening with me as long as I can remember. Whether we're straight, gay or bi, a lot of us like to compare our cocks and sometimes exchange advice about things like fucking positions, condom choices, jerking off, or the best jeans or beachwear for displaying your package

D

deleted1060986

I have a pretty equal balance of gay/bi/straight mates and funnily enough I get most comments from the straight friends lol

They seem to always bring it up when they’ve had a few drinks. And after the gym I get comments quite often

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey all... I am wondering, how many of you guys in here have ever give or receive a comment about a real (offline) friend's junk. If you have what was it?

I had a comment one day out of blue at a urinal! This guy says hey man, you’ve sure got a dick on us! I just smiled and went on my merry way!

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the most memorable comment was in the steam room at the gym on an early morning. I walked in with nothing wrapped around and there was an older gentleman in his 60s already relaxing. Instantly he said “you sure you are Asian?”

sd425

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've gotten something like that before. A random stranger commenting on your junk is awkward enough, but sure, go ahead and throw a backhanded compliment in the mix.

One of the most memorable comment was in the steam room at the gym on an early morning. I walked in with nothing wrapped around and there was an older gentleman in his 60s already relaxing. Instantly he said “you sure you are Asian?”

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's been happening with me as long as I can remember. Whether we're straight, gay or bi, a lot of us like to compare our cocks and sometimes exchange advice about things like fucking positions, condom choices, jerking off, or the best jeans or beachwear for displaying your package

I would love to get in on this cock info!

Reactions: canadian

BostonBull139

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a PA piercing and love when guys comment on it at the gym either in the locker room sauna or showers.
Usually straight guys ask if it hurt how does it feel and a few times asked if they could touch it.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a PA piercing and love when guys comment on it at the gym either in the locker room sauna or showers.
Usually straight guys ask if it hurt how does it feel and a few times asked if they could touch it.
Most guys will ask if it hurt. Straight guys are fun to watch though. They will stare for a while, trying to decide if it is okay to ask somebody a question about their dick.

Reactions: 51arledge

chadster1900

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
In college, my fraternity did a naked run after initiation every year. We were all back from the run hanging out in the main room and one of the younger guys yelled out, “no wonder Chad’s girlfriend was limping yesterday.” Always got lots of comments from guys in the house, but that one made me laugh.