guys underwear with a pouch

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by good_guy, Aug 13, 2011.

1. good_guy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    did anyone ever try one of those?
    is it really make u look bigger?

2. Elngyn

Elngyn Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Awncer, yes & yes, they also have a bit more comfort for larger guys,just make sure there made well and of good material ( the one usually indicates the other good fabric = well made in general).can recommend a few brands if you want .

3. runnerboy

Gold Member

I have a pair of DKNY contour pouch briefs from marshalls, you can get a good pair cheap if you want to try them

4. D_Ginger_Vitas

D_Ginger_Vitas Account Disabled

Honestly, buy a pair of AussieBum. Not only do they make me bulge like crazy, they are soooo comfortable.

5. good_guy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thanks
    what brands can u recommend on?

6. D_Steve_Sphincter

D_Steve_Sphincter New Member

I like the look of the AussieBum ones but I find their wonderjock's mash your cock and balls into a relatively small space. Not particularly comfortable.

7. Ururu18

Ururu18 Member

Albums:
    Yeah they are actually very comfortable and they do make your bulge show. I have the 2xist ones and they are comfortable. If you're well endowed, like 5 -7 inches flaccid pouch underwear are even more comfortable because of the control. I don't know about you but mine's moves around a lot in my pants so I like the control.

8. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    I can't wear any briefs as they crunch me so bad it hurts. I found hillcrest swim wear to have any thing that fits. I got some boxer briefs from them and I can wear them all day and with lift. The fabric also stretches to move with your movement. When I don't want to wear them I go commando.

9. mthomson2020

mthomson2020 Member

Albums:
    hung15us....

What the heck happened to your dick???? Honest question.

10. MrToolhung

Gold Member

My guess is he is probably into pumping.

11. DaveUSADAV

DaveUSADAV Member

Albums:
    See my previous posts on this forum

Problem with some Underware Specialty Shops

I went to a specialty under-ware shop today, Underware 4U Men, in Portland, Oregon. I have gotten under-ware several times from there and generally have been pleased with the products though sometimes they are expensive. The sales clerk was very helpful, however, I wish he was not so shy as to ask you when you are trying to find a selection if you are small, medium or big. That is a fair question in these shops. Both gay and straight guys shop there. You can't try a selection on and every sale is final. So it is a struggle to find something that fits well by just looking at it on the hanger. I am very big flaccid and erect- my flaccid cock is over 7.5 inches and about 6.5 inches in base girth. See my gallery. I saw a selection that I though would be great- it had an enormous sculptured bulge that I thought would accomodate my huge cock. It was made by Andrew Christian. I bought it and another pair, same manufacturer but different material and with a flexible and expandable pouch that has great give. Both together cost me $58 dollars. Wall Mart use to carry underware with spandex and polyester I like but they don't sell that brand anymore it seems. I could wear boxers but they bunch up because I sit at a desk most of the day. When I got home to try the bulging under-ware I was very upset. The bulge I though was free structured was actually a woven pad made for men who have small dicks and want to impress others. It was just like a padded bra. Just the opposite of what I need or want! Maybe I was naive about all this, but I just wish I knew before I bought it or could try it on first. I did not occur to me that it could be padded. When I showed the under ware to my wife she just laughed. I learned my lesson. But I just wish the clerk helped me more and noticed that I was buying one that was XL with a naked pouch look that is comfortable for huge guys and one that was obviously for small guys. Anyone else had this pickle?

12. D_Hugh_G_Nutz

D_Hugh_G_Nutz Account Disabled

Hillcrest without a doubt.

13. D_Ed_BagladyJr

D_Ed_BagladyJr Account Disabled

Not really bigger, but more comfortable for the wearer. Some pouches will "lift and push" which is good for showing off.
    But I got some of the first pairs made (I ware a deep pouch swimsuit as underwear often) And will wear little else!

No more mashing for me!

14. D_Ricky Dickardo

D_Ricky Dickardo New Member

15. stnbl

stnbl Member

Obviously for men is a great choice but I sometimes have erections and want to pull it up, it becomes impossible to twist my tool up so, if you don't have tight pants it's not big deal. Just try it once...

Draft saved Draft deleted