guys underwear with a pouch

Elngyn

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Awncer, yes & yes, they also have a bit more comfort for larger guys,just make sure there made well and of good material ( the one usually indicates the other good fabric = well made in general).can recommend a few brands if you want .

Ururu18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah they are actually very comfortable and they do make your bulge show. I have the 2xist ones and they are comfortable. If you're well endowed, like 5 -7 inches flaccid pouch underwear are even more comfortable because of the control. I don't know about you but mine's moves around a lot in my pants so I like the control.

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't wear any briefs as they crunch me so bad it hurts. I found hillcrest swim wear to have any thing that fits. I got some boxer briefs from them and I can wear them all day and with lift. The fabric also stretches to move with your movement. When I don't want to wear them I go commando.

DaveUSADAV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See my previous posts on this forum

Problem with some Underware Specialty Shops

I went to a specialty under-ware shop today, Underware 4U Men, in Portland, Oregon. I have gotten under-ware several times from there and generally have been pleased with the products though sometimes they are expensive. The sales clerk was very helpful, however, I wish he was not so shy as to ask you when you are trying to find a selection if you are small, medium or big. That is a fair question in these shops. Both gay and straight guys shop there. You can't try a selection on and every sale is final. So it is a struggle to find something that fits well by just looking at it on the hanger. I am very big flaccid and erect- my flaccid cock is over 7.5 inches and about 6.5 inches in base girth. See my gallery. I saw a selection that I though would be great- it had an enormous sculptured bulge that I thought would accomodate my huge cock. It was made by Andrew Christian. I bought it and another pair, same manufacturer but different material and with a flexible and expandable pouch that has great give. Both together cost me $58 dollars. Wall Mart use to carry underware with spandex and polyester I like but they don't sell that brand anymore it seems. I could wear boxers but they bunch up because I sit at a desk most of the day. When I got home to try the bulging under-ware I was very upset. The bulge I though was free structured was actually a woven pad made for men who have small dicks and want to impress others. It was just like a padded bra. Just the opposite of what I need or want! Maybe I was naive about all this, but I just wish I knew before I bought it or could try it on first. I did not occur to me that it could be padded. When I showed the under ware to my wife she just laughed. I learned my lesson. But I just wish the clerk helped me more and noticed that I was buying one that was XL with a naked pouch look that is comfortable for huge guys and one that was obviously for small guys. Anyone else had this pickle?

D_Ed_BagladyJr

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not really bigger, but more comfortable for the wearer. Some pouches will "lift and push" which is good for showing off.
But I got some of the first pairs made (I ware a deep pouch swimsuit as underwear often) And will wear little else!

No more mashing for me!

stnbl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Obviously for men is a great choice but I sometimes have erections and want to pull it up, it becomes impossible to twist my tool up so, if you don't have tight pants it's not big deal. Just try it once...