guys wearing gym shorts under pants

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
I just came from the locker room and this guy came in and chose a locker near mine. He was wearing his street clothes and I was surprised to see that he was wearing his gym clothes underneath. Even his shorts. That must have been uncomfortable.

Are guys that shy now that they don't even want people seeing them in their underwear?

D_Olly_Oxenfrie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PATHETIC !!

Can't believe that we have gone in one generation from swimming naked and being comfortable with nudity to a bunch of sissified prudes.......................

D

deleted4499

who cares. for whatever reason he wears his gym clothes underneath its his business.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Stop asking those questions please :smile:, from all these posts we can conclude that there are shy guys and that you people don' like those guys. But there are also a lot of guys who don't mind being nude or getting changed in the lockerroom. Just see it as another person who prefer not to show.

I've lately seen guys working out in their jeans. I figured that they were too shy to even enter the locker room. It looks really uncomfortable to me!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got a pair of baggy abercrombie pants, and under those I'll wear a pair of adidas vigo shorts, with either brief, boxerbriefs, or nothing under them.

though this isn't to be a prude its because I think the look of wearing the pants a but low and showing off the waistband of the shorts is hot, thought that could just be because I have a thing for vigo shorts, and I also do it because they have holes in them so if I didn't wear shorts under them either my skin would show if I went commando or my underwear would show, and I would much rather someone see my shorts than my underwear.

its also convenient when I just wanna hang out with my buds, since big baggy heavy shorts can get uncomfortable and if we just wanna chill watch movies, cuddle, do sports, swim etc, can be ready for almost anything that way.