Guys wearing other guys underwear, and would you swap your underwear with another guy ?

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your difficulty in swapping with other guys is that you need a lot of room in the pouch :) @BulgeGuySD
He he he ... and so do you bud, but I’ll take any guy’s undies in exchange for mine, perhaps some of them would have a problem to fill the pouch !! lol
I love your pics, and your hot collection I’m not a thong person because isn’t to comfortable for me, the fabric on my butt hole is irritating, but I love how they look on you, and I love some of those have a lager puches then any other kind of underwear ..

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you need a larger size!
He he he you mean a larger pouch size ... lol
That is the problem I’m small/medium it depends if the make and design, but must don’t House my junk intirely !!

LoveBigP

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a very friendly cast that I worked with about 10 years ago? During the summer months, a guy hosted a swim party at his house after work. There was some fun skinny dipping and grab ass play on a big raft. When I went inside to dry off and change back into clothes to leave, a buddy/co-worker/friend of mine had my underwear on and he left me his!!! I got so turned on by this as he’s hunky and hung!!! I kept those unders for so long. I may even have them still. It was our little hot and sexy secret.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a very friendly cast that I worked with about 10 years ago? During the summer months, a guy hosted a swim party at his house after work. There was some fun skinny dipping and grab ass play on a big raft. When I went inside to dry off and change back into clothes to leave, a buddy/co-worker/friend of mine had my underwear on and he left me his!!! I got so turned on by this as he’s hunky and hung!!! I kept those unders for so long. I may even have them still. It was our little hot and sexy secret.
Mmmmmmmm that’s sooo hot ... I wouldn’t mind to leaave my undies for you .. kidding !!

There was a guy I dated/fooled around with about 18 months back and he asked me once after I spent the night at his place if I would wear his (clean) underwear. I said sure and so a few minutes later I found myself in a pair of his briefs. It was a little erotic and I'm usually a boxers guy so I definitely noticed. He text a few times that day and said he was thinking about me wearing his briefs and when we met up after work he basically ripped my clothes off as the door was shutting to his house. He then gave me about four pair of clean underwear and asked me to wear them when we would go out. I didn't see the big deal but didn't mind it either. After we decided to stop seeing each other he asked for them back and I obliged. They were fairly expensive Andrew Christian briefs so I guess he didn't want to buy new ones.

A gay couple I'm friends with and have been together for years once told me there is a single underwear drawer at their house. They are pretty much the same size and said they just dump all the underwear, Tshirts and socks in one spot. I suspect that's pretty common

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I sometimes find underwear at my local college gym locker room, and I've taken a few pairs. Recently, I left a pair of Merona briefs just hanging on the hooks at the shower. That was about a month ago. I was there yesterday and that pair is still hanging there. In addition, there's a pair of boxer briefs and some trunks just sitting on the bench in the shower area. I'm thinking I might go back and take them.
I had the privilege of changing with a bunch of college kids yesterday at an event and was impressed with the variety of underwear I saw: clingy trunks mostly, but also one kid (maybe 19) who was wearing simply basic tighty whities. You don't see that much on college guys. It was such pleasure to just be changing and showering with them. I made a point of standing in my jockstrap for a bit; none of the them wear jocks. In fact, I don't think any college guys wear jocks any more. Maybe the football players. Even the lax team I saw practicing made me a little sad; I knew there were no jocks out there--well not real jockstraps---they might have been wear cup straps.

penfire

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He he he ... and so do you bud, but I’ll take any guy’s undies in exchange for mine, perhaps some of them would have a problem to fill the pouch !! lol
I love your pics, and your hot collection I’m not a thong person because isn’t to comfortable for me, the fabric on my butt hole is irritating, but I love how they look on you, and I love some of those have a lager puches then any other kind of underwear ..
love to swap undies'jocks with you
email me penfire58@yahoo.com

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just the thought of some stud’s junk is been where mine is, that would keep me hard all day long, I have the fortune to wear other dude’s underwear, they are my size more less. and I don’t mind them dirty, with indications of male juices (clear fluids only) I’ve found few pairs in my gym’s locker room and some speedos around the pool .. !:imp: