Guys wearing other guys underwear, and would you swap your underwear with another guy ?

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted about this in another thread about a year ago, but it is a story that still makes me laugh,

Several years ago, I frequently hooked up with a different guy at least 3-4 nights per week. Usually due to drinking, I would let guys stay over. I had a yellow lab puppy at the time and I guess he would get anxiety about someone in bed with me, especially in his spot right next to me. So, he would chew to shreds the person’s underwear which usually was on the floor because I would forget to warn them. So, several times, I had to say in the morning “ sorry, I don’t remember your name, but my dog ate your underwear”. So, I always allowed them to have a pair of mine. He never touched my underwear or anything else, but he did not like guys moving into his space on my bed !

Having a slight problem at the moment lol.
It REALLY turns me on to put another guy's briefs on while they're still warm from his equipment! But my current BF thinks I'm kinky, and won't let me wear his "used" undies!
Very frustrating! Good job everything else he does pushes all my other buttons he he!

Duguid

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having a slight problem at the moment lol.
It REALLY turns me on to put another guy's briefs on while they're still warm from his equipment! But my current BF thinks I'm kinky, and won't let me wear his "used" undies!
Very frustrating! Good job everything else he does pushes all my other buttons he he!

Kinky is good :p Just do it without him noticing!

Reactions: Steffan

JockMcStrop

Expert Member
Media
Used to spend weekends etc with a colleague who is very similar build to myself. Before we got together he preferred commando for off duty, but I soon persuaded him of the pleasures of properly fitting underpants. Eventually our underpants got all mixed up and we wore the first pair we picked up. We still keep in touch after going our separate ways, he says he has reverted to commando when off duty.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I absolutely hate is dirty underpants! Temporary cum stain is ok, as is slight piss stain, but I just can’t stand skid marks. While I think pristine white briefs are very sexy, I seldom wear white as it gets grey very quickly.
Oh hewww :confounded: no :poop: on undies please!!! You are right JockMcStrop ...!! Only clear fluids !!!

Into undies

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love wear other guys worn underwear really turns me on having my cock balls n arse where his have been.

Anyone interested get in touch

Reactions: Bluefoxx

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cool, let’s do it
Damn .....if I would be in England I would love to swap with you, I never seein a hot guy the looks sooooo sexy on he’s undies like you do man .... !