Guys wearing other guys underwear, and would you swap your underwear with another guy ?

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trader from Denmark here. I got many pairs from my teenage years and also a few pairs I found in locker rooms or in hostels where I stayed.
I’ll love to trade with you, I know you are in Europe ..and I’m in America ... but I trade with guys in Italy, London, Amsterdam, Italy , and Paris !!

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Found these in a drawer At my "crashpad". Definitely not my size but made me hard as soon as I was pulling them up!

View attachment 11751391
Woooof you are stunning stud ! so damn sexy and overall hot, and those CK’s look big ... are you going to trade them ?

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like to
I’d be up for some trading of gear. I have lots of pretty much every style. I wear large. Anyone interested, please feel free to message me.
swap with you but I don’t have anything the will fit you, I’m
S/M in between sizes, my real waist size is 31..some 32’ are to big And some 30’s to tight !!
However I have some 32’s and 34 from my X he was a Marine and a big boy .. he left some CK white briefs in y placer b4 he went to the war in Iraq but he got killed there so I being holding those for what ever reason, but I think is time to let go !!