Guys, what does it feel like to bottom out on a woman?

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...I'm not talking about hitting her cervix, but going past that. Is it hard or soft? how much "give" does it have? Does it stretch for an inch or two? Is it really snug against your knob?

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Going past her cervix into her uterus? Gross.
No, there is more of the vagina beyond the cervix. The cervix protrudes through the upper wall of the vagina. You must have attended a parochial school that offered no sex education, or you have no feeling on your dickhead, or your dickhead has never ventured into that mysterious place called "Beyond the Cervix." Hey, that would make a good name for a band or a science fiction film.:thinking:

Reactions: deleted136887

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, there is more of the vagina beyond the cervix. The cervix protrudes through the upper wall of the vagina. You must have attended a parochial school that offered no sex education, or you have no feeling on your dickhead, or your dickhead has never ventured into that mysterious place called "Beyond the Cervix." Hey, that would make a good name for a band or a science fiction film.:thinking:

Best reply to one of my posts ever!:biggrin1:

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have o idea but I think when i reach far far away i feel it good and feel like cumming right there.. lol..

my girl just say it hurts but is good too lol...

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ea like someone say,,."nice snug pocket for your megus-knob" it feeels lie i will cum right there.. it is good.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a strange question. It's like asking what it feels like when the train runs out of track before getting to the station you thought you bought a ticket for.

It's just not going to happen, period. No matter how hard the both of you may push, you've reached the end of the line. Turn Back; Employees Only; That's All Folks; Severe Tire Damage. It's not easy to get lyrical about it.

Reactions: Heat

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, there is more of the vagina beyond the cervix. The cervix protrudes through the upper wall of the vagina...:thinking:

If I understand you correctly, you're not talking about putting the penis through the cervix and into the uterus, but pushing the penis all the way up to the end of the vagina, so that the cervix is positioned on top the penis. Is that correct?

I think people thought that capslock was asking about going through the cervix. Capslock, can you clarify your question?

Here are a couple of pics that illustrate the area of the vagina "beyond the cervix" that joejack was talking about. In the first pic, I think he's suggesting that the penis can reach beyond the "rippled" area of the vagina into that space that is right up against it. In the second pic, this area is labelled as the "fornix." Joejack, can you confirm that this is what you meant?

http://www.brooksidepress.org/Products/OBGYN_101/MyDocuments4/Text/Pap/Cervix2a.jpg
http://www.afraidtoask.com/spSTD/anatwomenside.gif
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/2006/0209/6866335.jpg
http://www.scienceclarified.com/images/uesc_09_img0493.jpg

Here's a pic of insertion of a female condom. If I understand joejack correctly, he's talking about reaching the upper part of the inner ring. I'm guessing that when most people have intercourse, the penis only gets as far as the lower part of the inner ring.

http://www.thehawaiichannel.com/2006/0209/6866305.jpg

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well from a girls perspective...I would have to say that it feels like that wind has gotten knocked out of me...my vagina is on the short side...and my last boyfriend was long and huge...when he would venture to that place I would bleed like a virgin...not cool! We were carrying on a long distance relationship seeing each other every few months or so...so each time we got back together I had to get use to him and his size all over again...sheesh...

Reactions: Cara92

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think people thought that capslock was asking about going through the cervix. Capslock, can you clarify your question?

Gee-ripes, its freakin' amateaur hour tonight!!!

Yeah, if you look in your own pix here..

http://www.scienceclarified.com/images/uesc_09_img0493.jpg

There's a section just pas the cervix along the bottom wall of the vag canal that os where many our 7+ inch Member's members spend some quality time. The photos you posted are of a woman's entertainment center in its unaroused state... also known as a wife at around the secen year itch part. When she's aroused it ballons like Kirstie Alley so that members of our forum have something to talk about.... hence my question...

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
If my wife is really aroused, like already had an orgasm, then bottoming out is very pleasurable for both of us. It feels sort of tight around the head of my penis and some gentle motion, sort of rocking back and forth, drives her wild. Thrusting is too much and I don't think feels good for her. After this kind of gentle bottoming-out stimulation she often passes out very happy and sleeps like a baby. :)