Guys, what does it feel like to bottom out on a woman?

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I understand you correctly, you're not talking about putting the penis through the cervix and into the uterus, but pushing the penis all the way up to the end of the vagina, so that the cervix is positioned on top the penis. Is that correct?

I think people thought that capslock was asking about going through the cervix. Capslock, can you clarify your question?

Here are a couple of pics that illustrate the area of the vagina "beyond the cervix" that joejack was talking about. In the first pic, I think he's suggesting that the penis can reach beyond the "rippled" area of the vagina into that space that is right up against it. In the second pic, this area is labelled as the "fornix." Joejack, can you confirm that this is what you meant?

http://www.brooksidepress.org/Products/OBGYN_101/MyDocuments4/Text/Pap/Cervix2a.jpg
http://www.afraidtoask.com/spSTD/anatwomenside.gif
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/2006/0209/6866335.jpg
http://www.scienceclarified.com/images/uesc_09_img0493.jpg

Here's a pic of insertion of a female condom. If I understand joejack correctly, he's talking about reaching the upper part of the inner ring. I'm guessing that when most people have intercourse, the penis only gets as far as the lower part of the inner ring.

http://www.thehawaiichannel.com/2006/0209/6866305.jpg
Yes, Yes, Dr. Livingstone, it's like being the first white man to reach the source of the Zambezi. I didn't know that the part of the vagina lying "Beyond the Cervix" was named. Ah, the Fornix. All hail the Fornix. Fornix, Fornix, Fornix. Can someone fluent in Latin please come up with a suitable motto for the LPSG that incorporates the word "Fornix"? How about "Semper Fornixes"? Forever Fornix! Someone check my grammer.:You_Rock_Emoticon: Thanks Meniscus.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Occasionally I have been able to feel my glans slide past a firm cervix, but usually not. The cervix is typically firm enough that I have usually been able to tell when I was butting up against it. That and the typical female reaction is negative.

Reaching the end of the vaginal canal is different. I get the sensation that may glans is being compressed, but it is more as if I was gently pushing against the open, fleshy palm of someone's hand rather than against someone's nose. It is a softer, and somewhat yielding sensation.

The vagina is a muscular tube, and muscles do stretch a bit. I have never been so long for a woman that I actually buckled or couldn't fully insert, but I have been long enough for a few to feel a sensation of the vagina stretching a half inch or inch.

My experience has been that some women like this sensation, some don't, some do sometimes, but not other times, and some are completely indifferent to it, as if they are unaware it is occurring.

Reactions: blonk

What I can't take is the wild girl who says, "wow, a huge cock. Let's slam our vag on it until it bends in half". Now that is painful on my end.

cracka1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive hit the cervix many times, as well as going passed it with different women. it varies from girl to girl. let's just say when you're dick hits the cervix head on, it hurts. if you're able to slide passed it, i would describe the feeling as good as the pussy itself, only 'better'

Reactions: justlikethat

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted this is another thread about women's cervix...
a women's cervix can be Midline, Anteverted, Anteflexed, Retroverted or Retroflexed. About 80% of women have a cervix that is anteverted.

Being able to hit, go to the side of or behind a women's cervix does depend on her vaginal canal length and the position of her cervix. Those factors would also explain why some women like your dick in that spot and others don't.

squirtsalot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, Yes, Dr. Livingstone, it's like being the first white man to reach the source of the Zambezi. I didn't know that the part of the vagina lying "Beyond the Cervix" was named. Ah, the Fornix. All hail the Fornix. Fornix, Fornix, Fornix. Can someone fluent in Latin please come up with a suitable motto for the LPSG that incorporates the word "Fornix"? How about "Semper Fornixes"? Forever Fornix! Someone check my grammer.:You_Rock_Emoticon: Thanks Meniscus.

Semper Fornix FTW :) Or if you prefer the plural, Semper Fornices

Now if only I could say that someone has reached mine, lol.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted this is another thread about women's cervix...
a women's cervix can be Midline, Anteverted, Anteflexed, Retroverted or Retroflexed. About 80% of women have a cervix that is anteverted.

Being able to hit, go to the side of or behind a women's cervix does depend on her vaginal canal length and the position of her cervix. Those factors would also explain why some women like your dick in that spot and others don't.

Quite true and I have tried to make the same point as well. Many here have a knowledge of female anatomy that is limited to looking at some idealized 2-dimensional diagram on the internet. The depth of the cervix, the angle at which it projects into the vaginal canal, the depth of the fornices are all quite variable from woman to woman.

In some women, it is possible to "slide past" the cervix without even touching it and enter a deep posterior fornix or cul-de-sac. In other women, the cervix is deep in the vagina and projects nearly end-on into the vaginal canal and is like a "dead end" at the bottom of the cervix.

And yes, the reaction that women describe to having a guy "bottom out" in the vagina varies dramatically, as one can see from many threads here.

B_Boy_Boy_Boy

Just Browsing
Media
Well, I never really noticed beyond this suddenly pissed off woman I have in my room. "Uh, a second ago you were totally diggin' it...........uh.........why now not more?"

I did cum in the cul-de-sac once, bottomed out (this chick loved it). It felt like cumming against anything, but you could definitely feel yourself getting off......if that makes any sense.

I have felt it; you go past a threshold and hit a tighter spot.

I hear there are penis devouring monsters past the threshold, I never go there. I hit the places she wants and try not to let her know of my new address if I accidentally hit the place near the bottom, that makes her go ape shit and want to rip my head off.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this could be serious thread but most posters take it as a joke.. I am really interested in a clear descrition of what's the feeling of bottoming out ... please any serious man willing to ask my question??
There have been some serious replies. Generally it's only possible, I think, when she's full aroused – of if she's not fully aroused it will be painful for her. Some women find it painful anyway. It feels good, as if you've come to the
end, and of course it plays right to the urge to get as deep as possible, even though you're further in that you need to be, if that makes sense.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you can manage to navigate past (not "through") the girl's cervix and into the little cul-de-sac which extends beyond, it stretches a bit and then feels almost like you're hitting the palm of one's hand when it won't stretch any more. With many women it's hard to get to because you wind up hitting the cervix in the process, which you are told you are doing quite emphatically. Still when you can get fully embedded in a woman's sex, it's a great feeling for both parties.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
When you can manage to navigate past (not "through") the girl's cervix and into the little cul-de-sac which extends beyond, it stretches a bit and then feels almost like you're hitting the palm of one's hand when it won't stretch any more. With many women it's hard to get to because you wind up hitting the cervix in the process, which you are told you are doing quite emphatically. Still when you can get fully embedded in a woman's sex, it's a great feeling for both parties.

this is the kind of example I wanted to hear...

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this could be serious thread but most posters take it as a joke.. I am really interested in a clear descrition of what's the feeling of bottoming out ... please any serious man willing to ask my question??

Well, my response (#23) was intended to be serious, and it sounds quite similar to what at.your.cervix describes, with the exception that in my experience some girls like the sensation, some girls don't, and some girls really don't seem to give a shit.

As for myself, I would describe it as a good sensation, but I suspect that it is more satisfying psychologically than physiologically. There definitely is that instinctive need on the part of most guys to get as deep as possible, probably an evolutionary drive that is hard-wired in our brains. It is a satisfying sensation to feel as if you have really filled a woman up to capacity, but the actual physical sensation of having my glans compressed is OK, but not that great if one thinks about it dispassionately.

Some women will, however, really tighten down around the tip of your cock when you can get into that pocket beyond their cervix, and that generally feels pretty great when it happens. Apart from feeling good physically, it gives you the sensation that her pussy is actually responding to your penis.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Well, my response (#23) was intended to be serious, and it sounds quite similar to what at.your.cervix describes, with the exception that in my experience some girls like the sensation, some girls don't, and some girls really don't seem to give a shit.

As for myself, I would describe it as a good sensation, but I suspect that it is more satisfying psychologically than physiologically. There definitely is that instinctive need on the part of most guys to get as deep as possible, probably an evolutionary drive that is hard-wired in our brains. It is a satisfying sensation to feel as if you have really filled a woman up to capacity, but the actual physical sensation of having my glans compressed is OK, but not that great if one thinks about it dispassionately.

Some women will, however, really tighten down around the tip of your cock when you can get into that pocket beyond their cervix, and that generally feels pretty great when it happens. Apart from feeling good physically, it gives you the sensation that her pussy is actually responding to your penis.

another very good explanation of what happens when bottoming... I never felt something like this though some girls said me I was going too deep... I never felt like I arrived to the end of the race..maybe only a time I felt very slightly with my glans tip an inner soft tissue but it was more like a caress and not like a clear "stop" compressing my headcock... I am 7 as insertable length and I never gone ball deep btw because they say it hurts but I still never felt any clear sensation during this bottoming... this is why I wanted to know what is like to bottom for you guys 8 or even more inches...

Reactions: Giovanni

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought bottoming out was when you can't get your penis in any further? I've never had that problem (if it is a problem). But sometimes when I do go all the way in I hit something soft and squishy, feels a bit like a marshmallow.

Maybe a nice warm, wet, roasted marshmallow. Last girl I had sex with, she would get on top and I would hold my penis "all" the way inside her. And then she would be grinding something against my penis. It was a marshmallowy, moist type thing. She liked it.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I thought bottoming out was when you can't get your penis in any further? I've never had that problem (if it is a problem). But sometimes when I do go all the way in I hit something soft and squishy, feels a bit like a marshmallow.

Maybe a nice warm, wet, roasted marshmallow. Last girl I had sex with, she would get on top and I would hold my penis "all" the way inside her. And then she would be grinding something against my penis. It was a marshmallowy, moist type thing. She liked it.

only thing I felt is this marshmallowy feeling too...