Guys, what does it feel like to bottom out on a woman?

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, like somebody above said, it's great for the ego, but it doesn't feel that crazy good or anything. You just run into a wall. It would probably be a bit of a problem if you were swinging 11" around or something. Just a minor annoyance for me.

When my bf bottoms out, it feels so incredible that I literally beg for it lol! The pleasure from that one spot he beats over and over really is uncontrollable lack of a better word. Makes him get off really quick. Thinking abt it makes me tingle

When my bf bottoms out, it feels so incredible that I literally beg for it lol! The pleasure from that one spot he beats over and over really is uncontrollable lack of a better word. Makes him get off really quick. Thinking abt it makes me tingle
Best way to explain how it feels is your moan turns into this deep groan pant and i almost cant control myself so I reach for stuff to bite and squeeze. Daayum it's awesome

We need more female responses. I could never have enough of that.

So, how does it feel to have a cock buried that deep inside you? Preferences? Just a rocking grinding squashing motion, or a pounding?
Pounding and grinding but mostly pounding

Reactions: find83

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actually, I really like the feeling. I like the stimulation of my cockhead.
It's also a big turn-on for my current girlfriend, so long as I don't hit bottom too hard and hurt her in doing so.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We need more female responses. I could never have enough of that.

So, how does it feel to have a cock buried that deep inside you? Preferences? Just a rocking grinding squashing motion, or a pounding?

All of the women I hit bottom with hated it. Compared it to me getting kicked in the balls. Happened most in the doggy position.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A few months ago I picked up a girl from tinder and while she was a bbw, her pussy was super tight and shallow. I honestly didn't get 3/4 in before I felt like I bottomed out. After about 10 minutes I got in to my balls, but until she opened up it felt like I was banging a wall. Maybe it was because she was 19 and her bf wasn't as long. Oh yea, she was on tinder looking for cock. Wanted to take pics but she was afraid they would end up on the web.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've bottomed out with every female in one position or other. Only a couple have ever liked it, most I have to pick a different angle or position as it is very painful to sit and bang their wall. I had one that told me that she would go to the bathroom and throw up because it felt like her stomach was getting hammered. We were both teens then and I just pounded the shit out of her not knowing any better.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I lived in Asia I bottomed out on a lot of the women I was with, and they loved it. The key is to not go that deep until they are really turned on, hopefully already had an orgasm. Then, I would gently slip the head of my cock beyond the cervix into the very bottom of the vagina (the fornix) and softly massage that area with the head of my cock. I learned to not pull the head of my cock out beyond the cervix because repeatedly rubbing it caused them discomfort. But, many gals had orgasms from the head of my cock softly massaging their fornix.

jskyy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The "marshmallow" YES!!! Lol that's exactly what it should be called. The posterior fornix or "marshmallow" is said to be very soft and almost cap the tip or your dick and if she is aroused/ wet it shouldn't hurt it should just slide into the "end" of the vagina. If you do it right there should be no pain, just pleasure. I love it, the feeling is amazingly indescribable. Basically if you want her to make you a sammich after don't hit her "marshmallow" or "bottom her out"

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This pic depicts it pretty well. The first thing I notice with "bottoming out" is catching the top ridge of my head on the front ridge of the fornix and the "lips" if the cervix. In the cases when you push past that, each woman will have a curve or sorts or path of least resistance at you begin to make the underside the the vagina stretch as you push further in. Whether or not a woman likes either of these sensations or both is a real variable. For instance, the woman I am dating right now does not like when I go back and forth across the cervix, but she really like when I push it in as far as possible and just hold it. As far as fucking, we have to keep it shallower, but I can make her come in an instant simply with deep pressure.

For what it is worth, pushing in that deep is a good reason for her to pee before you get started, unless you both like that sort of thing.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3f/6b/f7/3f6bf731536a968731290c5eb0177e94.jpg

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The government needs to fund a scientific study in which video cameras are attached to penis heads when they go deep inside women. Multiple angles need to be explored, length of vagina and penis tracked, and partner reactions interviewed. Very important research.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What a strange question. It's like asking what it feels like when the train runs out of track before getting to the station you thought you bought a ticket for.

It's just not going to happen, period. No matter how hard the both of you may push, you've reached the end of the line. Turn Back; Employees Only; That's All Folks; Severe Tire Damage. It's not easy to get lyrical about it.

Brilliant.

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OH man!!! Feels SO GOOD. Not all are the same depth .There is a spot you can hit that dries them crazy . Something ________ Fornix. I forgot the first part of the name. Their eyes will roll in the back of their head and the orgasm lasts for close to 2 minutes. All I can see are the white of their eyes, have to be careful not to hurt her cervix on the way to "the wall" I call it