Guys. what feels the best when getting sucked? what's your "oh fuck" moment?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When my dick finally slides all the way down their throat and they swallow. I can feel it massaging my dick even tighter. I never want to pull it out. Unfortunately, the guy will turn blue if I don't let him have a little air occasionally. I love cumming like that.

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
I like when someone knows how to suck an Uncut dick, slide their tongue under the skin and lick the head while its covered, use their mouth to slide the skin back and fourth while licking the head, and nibble on the foreskin.
I love to have my balls licked, either with my dick in their mouth or separate

uncutwonder v2.0

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like when someone knows how to suck an Uncut dick, slide their tongue under the skin and lick the head while its covered, use their mouth to slide the skin back and fourth while licking the head, and nibble on the foreskin.
I love to have my balls licked, either with my dick in their mouth or separate

100x yes! I won’t enjoy getting blown if you ignore my hood.

kingdong9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the best parts is when you finally meet a sub who can take your length without ripping you to bits with their teeth, and that moment when you grab the back of their head and pull, and your cock head slides over the back of their tongue into their throat.

Does not happen anywhere near enough, as not many guys have wide enough throats :(

hockeybro999

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love having my balls and every inch of my cock teased lightly with lips & tongue until I’m fully hard pulsing and spewing pre. Then feeling a mouth engulf my head for the first time is my favorite part. Then it usually gets pretty crass and sloppy from there haha

love2trybig1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I realize I’m going to come in his mouth... and he’s going to swallow my load and milk my dick dry!
I think that is cool you’re happiest when he going swallow. I know if I had you in my mouth and your ready launch I am going keep him happy long I can

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's great reading everyone's thoughts on how they likes getting deep throated. I have a question, does it bother you if the person sucking your dick, attempts to DT you. Has some difficulty, but they are doing their very best at attempting to take all of you to the base?