Guys. what feels the best when getting sucked? what's your "oh fuck" moment?

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best feeling is deepthroating, going passed the back of the throat and and just get that amazing, tight, warm and soft feeling that is just perfect to get you over the edge. Just very rare to find! :(

c_smith

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when a gal or heck even a guy is going down on me...and i am hard as a rock..and they say my precum tastes sweet as honey....and as i get ready to pop and cum.
said person goes down alll the way on my cock and swallows. i try to mentally not to cum...but when i cant hold it..when i actually pop i cum HARDER..

which makes atleast for me more mentally exhausting.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My gf knows how to make it last and last, lots of oh fuck moments when I think I'm about to explode and she brings me back. The real oh fuck moment comes when she finally shoves a couple of lubed fingers into my ass. That sends me off in a succession of explosive spurts into her mouth

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love being on my knees looking up at his face... kissing and licking his inner thighs and under his balls. Inhaling his manly musk. Sloppy wet soft lips up and down his shaft and head, paying attention to what he likes most. My oh fuck moment when his voice starts to shred, and his body stiffens. I grab on to his hairy ass cheeks and pull him into me, greedily swallowing and slurping every last drop... and licking clean any thing I might have missed. And after, telling him how good he was, and that I'd be happy to service him whenever he wants.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love being on my knees looking up at his face... kissing and licking his inner thighs and under his balls. Inhaling his manly musk. Sloppy wet soft lips up and down his shaft and head, paying attention to what he likes most. My oh fuck moment when his voice starts to shred, and his body stiffens. I grab on to his hairy ass cheeks and pull him into me, greedily swallowing and slurping every last drop... and licking clean any thing I might have missed. And after, telling him how good he was, and that I'd be happy to service him whenever he wants.
I need YOU bud!!!

Reactions: GA_770_Dad

Easy! that moment they tease my foreskin with their tongue, pulling it back just enough, before sliding it back over... WOW!

Reactions: allmanbud and cj50

Supgeyz09

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Austin, Texas, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me the oh fuck moment comes when a cocksucker is slowly edging my hard cok. Slowly swallowing my cock inch by inch until my balls are grazing their chin. Then they take a firm hold of my balls as they pull my cock deeper down their throat massaging my shaft with their throat muscles pumping their mouth with long strokes until I explode directly into their throat

wslover

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me the oh fuck moment comes when a cocksucker is slowly edging my hard cok. Slowly swallowing my cock inch by inch until my balls are grazing their chin. Then they take a firm hold of my balls as they pull my cock deeper down their throat massaging my shaft with their throat muscles pumping their mouth with long strokes until I explode directly into their throat

I'd like to try that on my next LA trip!

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Oh man, you are DEFINITELY my type of feeder. That's exactly how I give head.

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

We need to re-enact that in person @Supgeyz09! Gonna message you! :)

632535-1499705890-033b0447e06b391955537ff0c3133135.gif

Lovin.life7

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Getting that overly sloppy wet head with a lot of shaft action. I feel as though if I had constant stimulation from that I could bust one, but I am one of those dudes, who have never came from a blowjob.
Oh my goodness. When a girl hears that, she thinks....#Challenge. At least that's me:)