Guys. what feels the best when getting sucked? what's your "oh fuck" moment?

Like @Lando Dameron I’ve rarely cum from a BJ. But I had a female friend in college who would do one long lick from my asshole to the cock head and then deep throat me. And then she would go back down the same way and repeat. One of maybe three times a BJ got me to cum. Amazing. Hey L... if you’re out there, holler ;) LoL!

Reactions: deleted972301

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When she easily takes it completely to the base, looks up at me straight in the eyes confidently. At that point she conquered my cock and now owns it.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
WELL said!
Only need to change the 'she' to a 'he'!!!

D

deleted4500261

I like it wet with a hand or two stroking at the same time. Never been deepthroated but I imagine that would be amazing feeling.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have not gotten off in a decade because since I stopped going to the parks and bath houses I have not run into anyone who knew how to suck cock. The last time I came with anyone was in the bath house in Chicago with a guy who knew the proper technique: lots of spit and jacking the cock when your mouth is towards the head so the cock is constantly surrounded by either a mouth or a hand. This technique has guaranteed me 90% success rate in being fed cum while I suck, except for people who have difficulty cumming as a rule. My hot boytoy I saw for 6 years loved the technique, but being young thought his way was superior so therefore he never got a mouthful of my cum. It was not my place to complain since he was enjoying what he was doing.

My best oh fuck moments are during a really good makeout session. With my boytoy we would squeeze each other really hard while making out. It was so dreamy. He was the best sex I ever had and I didn't meet him till my late 50's. Life surprises you.

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For me, it depends on a person and the unique trick she (or he, but mostly girls used to take me to the highest) plays. And most often, it is the feeling of being surprised that rises the level of my fulfillment. It can be both getting sucked by a person you would not expect, or a finger around the rear opening, or even a telephone ringing in the second room.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When she starts using two hands to stroke my shaft while sucking the head aggressively, or when she starts sucking my balls hard while jacking my cock

Reactions: Driver_tk

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't usually cum from getting a bj. But i have the OH God moment though ha.

i get crazy when a guy drag his tongue from my head, down the shaft, to my balls, the wetter tongue, the better Oh God.

It's been awhile since I had a BJ to know what my oh fuck moment is.

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Flicking a tongue back and forth across my penis's frenulum, as if it were a taut violin string. (tongue studs are amazing, when used this way.) I also cream for a tongue running between my foreskin and glans. Deepthroat with added ball licking is great, but so few can perform the maneuver. But one of the best times is when the woman orgasms while sucking me, her fingers works away at her clit, while her mouth delight me.

D

deleted881179

For me nothing compares to being all the way down a throat. Even better than pussy. Unfortunately I have only had it happen twice and it was with guys both times. Blew huge loads way to soon. One guy let me shoot down his throat and the other took it in his mouth and spit. I have no idea how someone can swallow cock like that but I really appreciate the skill.