Guys. what feels the best when getting sucked? what's your "oh fuck" moment?

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No hands... if it gets messy oh well...especially if I’m sitting down/...all that spit running down the shaft of my dick into the crack on my ass..
When standing fuck the mouth like it’s pussy...long fluid strokes and slowly moving my hips in a circular fashion...Grabbing ones head or making them gag does nothing for me... and stop jacking my Dick... I can do that by myself

Oh man, you're my kind of feeder.

Reactions: alecmatt
D

deleted6505551

I like when someone knows how to suck an Uncut dick, slide their tongue under the skin and lick the head while its covered, use their mouth to slide the skin back and fourth while licking the head, and nibble on the foreskin.
I love to have my balls licked, either with my dick in their mouth or separate
Oh sweetie you and I would get along wonderfully even if the extent of our relationship was me sucking your dick. I'm weak for foreskin.

jake_30

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When they really want your cock. As they deepthroat you, they swallow which massages the head. Then, they grab your hips and pull you as close to them as possible as you shoot your load directly into their throat. He kept going and I came again. It was amazing. Have not been able to find someone like that since he moved.

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When they really want your cock. As they deepthroat you, they swallow which massages the head. Then, they grab your hips and pull you as close to them as possible as you shoot your load directly into their throat. He kept going and I came again. It was amazing. Have not been able to find someone like that since he moved.

Sounds like we've met before.

Reactions: jake_30

Teuvoo

Expert Member
Media
My ex used to tease me for hours, sometimes days and finally she undressed me, just used only two fringers slowly stroking my cock while using her tongue while sucking the tip of my cock. It was like the opposite of beeing deepthroated but still amazing. It felt like she was edging me the whole time.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Getting deep throated doesn't really happen to me, uh, often, but that feels amazing. Jerked while being sucked by normal girls is fun, too. Full dick stimulation, I guess.

Other than that, I like getting my ass eaten out from behind while a girl jerks my dick and pulls on my balls. It feels kind of amazing. I'm not into any other kind of anal, but that milking thing is pretty amazing. Kind of like massage meets sex. Sometimes I don't even cum from it, I just feel really relaxed.

Oh, and giving oral while getting oral -- hard as a rock from that. :)

testeer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Less of a physical and more of a mental "oh fuck" moment for me happens before the actual blowjob even starts, when they go down on their knees in front of me and my bulge becomes the center of focus.

GayLadsUK

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After you cum and they are still sucking
Some guys are so sensitive after they cum they just can’t take this. I love doing it though, and if they fight thru the sensitivity, often there’s a second orgasm.