Guys, what if you had breasts?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, call in sick.

Second, play with my boobs for a couple of hours, at least.

Third, venture out into the world to mingle and get groped. :biggrin1:

Maybe find a bisexual girl who would enjoy playing with my boobs and my cock. Lol, there are a lot of possibilities.

But, I could probably entertain myself for an entire day!

And I could cum on my own tits, whoopee!

As to size, I wouldn't want them too large. B or C cup, at the largest.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would everything remain the same, except I would have a pair of breasts?

I'd actually be pretty unhappy. I can't imagine breasts looking good on me, or any other man, really. I'd feel misshapen, or I'd think I had some sort of fucked up cancer.

If I got to have a female figure and face with the boobs, then I'd be ecstatic. I'd have a skinny waist and no ass, but HUGE E-cups or bigger. I'd be like an anime character in terms of proportions. The breasts would have absolutely no sag.

I'd spend all day playing with my breasts. I've stated so before in other threads, but I absolutely fucking love breasts. I'd jiggle them, jump up and down with them, shimmy my shoulders, squeeze them, try to kiss/lick/suck the nipples, push them together, lift them up, move them around, and so on and so forth. I'd never leave the room.

Then, I'd go on webcam and be a HUGE tease to all the boys. I'm not interested in guys, and I wouldn't be doing it for them, but I'd just LOVE the power trip. Tons of people asking to move my hands out of the way so they could see my nipples and I'd say "NO SIR". I'd feel so incredibly powerful.

And then I'd find a really sexy lesbian or bisexual girl, and do my best to seduce her and get laid.

It'd be a good time.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Being a man of course, I would obviously need them to be bigger and better than anyone else's.

I would be interested to see if it gave me a hard on when they were caressed.

I would get on to the media and make as much money out of them as I could.

Finally I would register www.autotittyfuck.com