Guys, when you ask the women to rate your dick,

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you are stripping away your entire aura of masculinity? Can 't you see how mind numbingly exhausting it is for the ladies here to have answer that inane question day after day? Ask other men how your dick rates, the women here absolutely don't give a shit about your dick.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know that they're stripping away their entire aura of masculinity, men have always liked validation, but it is mind numbingly exhausting for us and if we do give an answer it's only likely to be a snippy one.

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know that they're stripping away their entire aura of masculinity, men have always liked validation, but it is mind numbingly exhausting for us and if we do give an answer it's only likely to be a snippy one.

Because a confident guy would never ask how his dick rates. You can't change it, it is all you have so deal with it as a man. Fishing for compliments i find to be demeaning to being a man. JMHO tho.

Edit: I am not humble so JMO. :tongue:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Confident men feel confident to ask how their dicks rate confident that they'll receive the right answer :)

OK I say confident men know exactly how their dick rates and don't need a poll to know they have the goods that a lady might salivate for, quivering as she anticipates it being buried to the hilt.

I know I had a dangling participle.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah honestly when a guy asks me to rate his dick I pretty much lose all interest in talking to him. It's not to be mean or anything just it's so many guys that ask that and it honestly doesn't really matter to me what his dick is like cuz I'm not having sex w/him, it :smile:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah honestly when a guy asks me to rate his dick I pretty much lose all interest in talking to him. It's not to be mean or anything just it's so many guys that ask that and it honestly doesn't really matter to me what his dick is like cuz I'm not having sex w/him, it :smile:

I agree. I have this image of women's eyes glazing over with each of these posts. And I don't mean glazing over in the throes of lust.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you are stripping away your entire aura of masculinity? Can 't you see how mind numbingly exhausting it is for the ladies here to have answer that inane question day after day? Ask other men how your dick rates, the women here absolutely don't give a shit about your dick.

I just post pics and sometimes let people know so they can comment if they like and don't go around asking the ladies what they think, but I can understand why a dude would.

I'm not trying to be sarcastic here, but the site is about big dicks. If you are here it kinda implies you do in fact give a shit about dicks.

If a guy is wondering what a girl really thinks of his dick he might ask one.

I can imagine it would get frustrating to be bombarded with questions, but looking at it from a guys perspective it makes sense that the few women here would be...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're interested in dicks but a compliment that's been asked for isn't really a compliment is it, we look at the galleries and if we see someone we think looks particularly nice naked we leave comments (well I do).

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
HI Princess

I totally agreee, to compliment only when you feel warrants. i would generally hesitate to comment unless invited or when is justly.

Most guys and gals here are sexy. Some more then others. But ultimately person with whom attached. To combine mind and physical sex = ecstacy.

Cuddl

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're interested in dicks but a compliment that's been asked for isn't really a compliment is it, we look at the galleries and if we see someone we think looks particularly nice naked we leave comments (well I do).

I understand where you are coming from, but I thought this thread was aimed at guys saying "what do you think of my dick?", not "isn't my dick great?". One is an understandable question mostly any guy who's not 10x8 or something ludicrous like that has wondered about and the other is just looking for compliments.

My 1st post on this board was in the new members (not women specifically) area asking what people thought of mine. It was my only reason for posting on this site. My reasoning was also that no one cares about me here so I would get an honest answer. I know it's "weak" to ask this question in real life, but this is an anonymous message board so it doesn't matter how I appear.

And again I get that it must be a bit annoying at times, but to a straight guy a woman's opinion is the most valuable so I can understand a guy who is looking for answers targeting women for those answers.

I just feel like it's not a rude or bad question to ask as long as its asked respectfully.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't say it was rude or bad, I can understand the men on here wanting validation, but when there are so few women on here you can't begin to understand how many pm's we get from men asking us to look at their pics and give our opinion. We expect it and ignore it for the most part, but sometimes the request can come on a bad day.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
Thank you!!! I am not a woman and I get sick of it!

I am more than confident with my size, I think it's perfect. I don't need a woman to stroke my ego, or a man for that matter.

If I post pics, they are for anyone who wants to see. If I get a comment on them, they that's great. But I will be damned if I am going to ask to have it rated.

Like Tiff said, I enjoy talking to the ladies here. I don't want to act like a cocky prick (no pun intended) and lose their respect over something I already know is big enough to please just about any woman well.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't say it was rude or bad, I can understand the men on here wanting validation, but when there are so few women on here you can't begin to understand how many pm's we get from men asking us to look at their pics and give our opinion. We expect it and ignore it for the most part, but sometimes the request can come on a bad day.

Perhaps the OP was just venting, but it does sound very much like they are saying it is bad and it seems to be the purpose of this thread.

I'm not sure how the situation of women getting a million messages from guys wanting to know how attractive their penises are could be expected to be any different given what this site is and the amount of members (no pun) there are here...

Also it's not the person who is sending the message's fault if the person receiving the message has had a bad day. How would he even begin to know that?

Right?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DBC, the guys are on here for admiration, but once their pics are up if people admire them they'll leave comments. But we're not really here to boost someone's ego, we're on here for our own fun so it's also understandable that we get sick of being asked all the time.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it depends on HOW I'm asked.

If a guy sends a clever, funny or thoughtful pm (and especially if he knows me from the forums and can comment on my posts), then I am more than happy to respond to his pm. I usually leave comments on his gallery even if I don't respond to the pm.

I don't bother to respond to PM's that are obviously multiple mailings or impersonal cut and paste jobs.

IMO, if a guy REALLY wants to ask a chick to rate his dick or comment on his gallery, he should approach it strategically with a little of the same care he would put into asking a girl out for a cup of coffee.

After all, he wants to get a response, doesn't he?