Guys, when you ask the women to rate your dick,

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I doubt any man on the street would just whip out his cock and ask for a rating. Here as in real life i at least expect the curtosey of a hello, a bit of conversation etc before i have a dick thrust into my face.

Making a thread is just the wrong way of going about getting an answer

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I doubt any man on the street would just whip out his cock and ask for a rating. Here as in real life i at least expect the curtosey of a hello, a bit of conversation etc before i have a dick thrust into my face.

Making a thread is just the wrong way of going about getting an answer

Well I was hoping to do that if I saw you on the street.:biggrin1:

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This site is about supporting large penises, so I think asking to rate our penises should be a guarantee when you come to this site.

How does offering support to men with large penises translate into a requirement that every woman here tolerate an endless series of irritating threads? That doesn't make a lot of sense. Sure, they probably shouldn't be surprised that it happens, but they're under no obligation or "guarantee," as you put it, to comply with these requests.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
How does offering support to men with large penises translate into a requirement that every woman here tolerate an endless series of irritating threads? That doesn't make a lot of sense. Sure, they probably shouldn't be surprised that it happens, but they're under no obligation or "guarantee," as you put it, to comply with these requests.

Agreed

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The ironic. because the harder you are the better the rating you get

would we really call that ironic? that doesn't even strike me as Alanis Morrisette "i don't actually understand what irony is" irony. now, if you rated him WORSE the harder he got, but he got hard just by virtue of you rating him so that by the end he's fully erect and you've rated him as the worst penis you've ever seen...i suppose that's kind of ironic in a Twilight Zone-y kind of way. :tongue:

language geek, awaaaaay!!!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
would we really call that ironic? that doesn't even strike me as Alanis Morrisette "i don't actually understand what irony is" irony. now, if you rated him WORSE the harder he got, but he got hard just by virtue of you rating him so that by the end he's fully erect and you've rated him as the worst penis you've ever seen...i suppose that's kind of ironic in a Twilight Zone-y kind of way. :tongue:

language geek, awaaaaay!!!

Yeah, if she just touched it I would be hard, doesn't matter what she says.:tongue: