Guys, when you ask the women to rate your dick,

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Oh yeah? And are you going to tell me about this little Texan birdy? :wink:

It was a big bird with a strong Texan accent. Claimed to be shy but then showed his friend the cock all over town for the other birds to admire. I think he is currently thinking of flying interstate to see what the chicks over there are like

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would never want a woman to rate my cock. That means she had looked at my tool, and that makes me feel shy! :rolleyes:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not James Bond confident, but I've never ever asked a woman to rate my dick. Somehow I cannot see the sexiness in whipping it out in front of her and saying "take a look at this!"

I have had partners who have offered their own unsolicited critique either before or during coitus and a couple after.

D

deleted15807

Yeah honestly when a guy asks me to rate his dick I pretty much lose all interest in talking to him. It's not to be mean or anything just it's so many guys that ask that and it honestly doesn't really matter to me what his dick is like cuz I'm not having sex w/him, it :smile:

I think you've hit the BIG thing here guys just have a HARD time understanding. To guys sex is all body parts rather than parts AND feelings. And the feelings for women are 95% of the equation. A dick that rates a '10' will not mean a great time in the sack nor will it mean someone you want to spend anytime with.

This one woman told me 'I'm having sex with him and I don't care what he has attached to him.' Well it was sorta that way.

guyface

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some people like compliments. Maybe they don't get many about they're dick in real life (married men?), so they try to get them here.

It makes sense to me, but it also makes sense that women will not rate a dick.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you've hit the BIG thing here guys just have a HARD time understanding. To guys sex is all body parts rather than parts AND feelings. And the feelings for women are 95% of the equation. A dick that rates a '10' will not mean a great time in the sack nor will it mean someone you want to spend anytime with.

This one woman told me 'I'm having sex with him and I don't care what he has attached to him.' Well it was sorta that way.

well, let's be careful about generalizing in this way. gender stereotypes come in handy for stand up comedy and the like, but they're not very useful in actual discussions and conversations on the matter. i, for one, have to have an emotional component to sex to truly enjoy it...while i've been with girls who just used me for sex. so they had fun and i just had an orgasm.

i don't expect a woman i'm with to "rate" my dick, but i won't lie and say i don't enjoy it when she compliments me on it...but complimenting somebody based on a physical attribute is not inherently detached from the emotional side of things. if i'm with a woman and praise her sincerely on how beautiful her eyes, breasts, hair and/or ass are, it's not because i'm just concerned with the physical or only care about the "parts." it's because i genuinely find beauty within those attributes and that is intertwined with my emotional feelings for them. likewise, if a woman says something nice to me about my cock, my arms or my smile, it's going to mean a lot more and be even more arousing and appreciated if it comes from a sincere and emotionally honest place.

it's a bit different here. we're exhibiting ourselves for one another in ways we probably wouldn't in real life. we're putting ourselves on display. and as a result, i think it's okay to expect and want some feedback (hell, what other reason is there for it?)...which is not the same as constantly posting new threads asking for validation of your pictures and your cock size. harrassment never made anyone desireable to the opposite sex, at least in my experience.

the lesson to be learned is just to take a more patient and Zen approach. and in my experience, the praise and compliments are always much more appreciated if they're more or less unsolicited. and on the flip side, if the ladies DON'T like your cock, they'll tend to just pass it over and say nothing if it's just there. but if you start haranguing them into "rating" it or whatever...well, the old adage of being careful of what you wish for comes to mind. :cool:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah but also the thing is I love how big my bf is cuz of having sex w/him and how it feels and if I don't really get that much outta just looking at random guys dicks cuz I'm not gonna have sex w/them.

D

deleted15807

well, let's be careful about generalizing in this way. gender stereotypes come in handy for stand up comedy and the like, but they're not very useful in actual discussions and conversations on the matter. i, for one, have to have an emotional component to sex to truly enjoy it...while i've been with girls who just used me for sex. so they had fun and i just had an orgasm.

:cool:

There are clear gender generalizations that are highly linked to sex. David Buss in 'The Evolution of Desire' lays it all out pretty convincingly on what men and women want. Human sexual strategies are no mystery and vary very little from person to person.

In the pursuit of a mate, women prefer men who possess money, resources, power and high social status, while men tend to seek attractive, youthful women who will remain sexually faithful. This finding emerged from a global survey by Buss and colleagues of 10,047 persons in 37 cultures, from Australia to Zambia.