Guys, when you ask the women to rate your dick,

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the OP. I don't see a point in asking for women to rate my cock. I know it's not a giant 12" monster for women to drool over, but it's good enough for me and I can use it just fine. Personally, I think those that ask are just looking for some attention.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually I don't even click on the "Rate my cock" threads because I prefer to read the interesting discussion threads. I do check out the galleries of the people that are posting on the discussion threads. So, I can associate names with gallery pics....kind of know who everybody is. And I may p.m. and compliment.

I do have quite a few pm's from guys asking me to rate them.....And I do look at the pics that they send me.....but I don't always respond back.....just if I feel like it. Or if something witty was said. It just feels fake and forced and I don't want to rate on demand.

I do however chat every so often and if I am chatting with someone we usually share pics..... and I have no problems rating cocks at a time like that. I also have a webcam and I do the cam to cam thing. But my time for that is limited.... I am a busy domestic engineer with 2 young school age children.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I don't see the point in cock rating. I mean, if you know you're above average in size and people have commented on it before, then you know you're good. That's enough validation for me personally, I don't need to seek approval from strangers on the internet. I've gotten the best response from women when I whip it out and act like it's the most normal cock in the world. It's the guys with their head up their ass that get burned. Look at it this way - when you go on about your dick or shove it in people's faces to look at or rate, it can only ever be interpreted as either arrogance or insecurity, both of which are a turn off. The problem is though is that it's hot to hear a woman say good things about it. I know I get a boner almost instinctively when a female compliments that part of me. But, I prefer the anticipation of building something up with a girl and then hearing her genuine surprise and excitement rather than bludgeoning her with it from the get go. It's kind of the same on here, in that if I'm talking to someone, I try not to bring up my cock. It just makes it that much better when she says something about it of her own volition. People should really learn about the value of self-restraint rather than go for that whole instant, self-gratification thing. All it does is cheapen.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reverend....i'd love to comment on that beautiful cock of yours....cock and a brain! Damn im shuttering with utter excitement....my fangs are growing ready to bite!

yowza! i never thought a comment ABOUT commenting could be that hot. i'll know never to underestimate your powers in the future. :cool: