GUYS- which do u prefer- tight or loose

spitandshovelover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tight can be fun once in a while, but I prefer loose pussy (well, I prefer ass if you get right down to it, but that's another discussion ;p) most of the time. You can really fuck a loose one and I love fisting, so loose is better for that. Plus, most loose pussies I've fucked can lock down tight if you need them too. It's the best of both worlds.

D_Delbert Dingleberry

Account Disabled
Media
Sometimes I feel like this site is like being transported into a cartoon. Where fictitious characters are doing the requisite work done in some imaginary world. When I'm bored or horny, I can be as raw as anyone. I will say what truly constitutes the truth as spoken by my cock, which answers to the mid-brain.

In the real world, people matter. Including some women, or God forbid, impressionable women (or men) who might actually read what I write. For them, although I have (presumed) anonymity, I'll break it down like this on the question of tight or loose:

I prefer whatever the woman has as long as she can see my humanity and can love and be loved. By me.

With one condition: That she is sane enough to not judge me on anything a ruler can say about me.

What does this mean?

Nothing, if your self-view is substantially modulated because of the size of your dick. This post will seem like Donald Duck seeking to join a discussion about ordinance requirements for anti-submarine operations.

Ladies:

Your pussy is what it is. I prefer YOUR pussy over my hand, a fleshlight, or abstinence. A lot more. So much more, we shouldn't even be having this discussion. If I love you, your pussy is perfect, whatever it may be in any regard.

My ability to cum, with ball-tingling-super-good-feeling, is wholly dependent on MY ability to learn about how to fuck skillfully. Including the use of positions, squeezing your legs together, and finding comfort and relaxation with you and me AS A FUCK ACTIVITY TEAM. That means your job is not solely to please me. I need YOU to cum. Really hard.

This is crucial: The question as to whether I prefer a loose or tight pussy presumes a superficial relationship in which a measurement can guide the trajectory of a relationship. By definition, the fucking in such a relationship is of lesser quality. Fucking someone whom I care about produces the most stimulation.

Asian women, while being the hottest women on, how do I say.....EARTH, are not to be sought because they have higher quality and tighter pussies. And they do. Reducing my beautiful Asian sisters to the inverse compliment to a cock size measurement is to dehumanize them in no less severity than to check out a chick and to judge her on her bra size. Or a good man with a 2 inch cock and a kind heart. If your seek an Asian woman because she has a tight pussy you should restrict your Asian interactions to Craigslist.

I prefer a tight pussy. One that is connected to a mind that is loose enough to accept a man who is capable of reading and responding to such a fucking question. I also dig loose pussy. Pussy owned by women who have born children and done the hardest job on the world; women born to be big and loose, and those precious women who have been stretched in the service of liberating semen.

I'll fuck all of you. If I fail to bust nut -- properly -- it's not the pussy, it's operator error.

Last edited:

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Obviously we like tight pussies, but I have to say that my best sex usually isn't with really tight pussies. I definitely love the feeling and ego-trip of stretching a pussy as I enter it, and it can make for a more heightened/exciting sexual experience, but it also has its downsides, the amazing feel of a pussy that's too tight for me, and the very arousing responses & gestures that girls make while they have a nice fat cock that they're not used to stretching their nice tight pussies, my arousal level usually spikes.
So, if I had to chose, I'd chose a tight girl who you could have a few times, enough to break her in and get her used to your size.
WOW amen

I bet that cock head and ridge feels really really nice when your pulsing and shooting your load

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
is this a trick question?

In my experience with women, there are two types of tight - the "skin-tight" where just the outer 1/2" is tight (but the inside is not) and then there is the tight where is feels tight even deep in the pussy (which is extremely rare btw). There is also the "phantom pussy"...that is when the pussy just FEELS tight because it is extra textured (compared to the average).

Having had all types, my first preference is the ultra-textured phantom pussy. You wouldnt know or care if it ever was or became loose. Second choice is the deep tight pussy and last is the skin-tight.

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Too bad this thread was geared towards the straight guys. But I'll tell you this , when you're gay and have a 6.5 inch girth, just about every guy is tight. Not much choice in that matter.

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Loose is way better! Tight just does not feel as good when you are large. Loose for most is tight for others...

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I of course prefer tight however, sometimes someone with a little more "room to move about the cabin" can be better. When they are too tight you have to be a little more gentle to start and ease into the good deep stuff. Some days I just want to get balls deep with a quickness. :wink:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not too big a fan of extremely tight. My dick comes out feeling a tad chafed, even with lots of lube. I like a happy medium between tight and loose. I fucked a dude one time whom I just slipped into. Not cute.

D_Ezdras Dingledonger

Experimental Member
Media
Well it's important that she's not too small down there. I do need a deep pussy, especially because I love missionary. I have this one move where I lean into her while on my knees and really stretch out. I get a lot of sensation from that. Many girls find that too painful though. I suppose ideally she'd be pretty tight girth-wise but with a lot of give in the depth department.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Well it's important that she's not too small down there. I do need a deep pussy, especially because I love missionary. I have this one move where I lean into her while on my knees and really stretch out. I get a lot of sensation from that. Many girls find that too painful though. I suppose ideally she'd be pretty tight girth-wise but with a lot of give in the depth department.
that schlong sure as hell is a cervix tickler

id give a pound for the look on her face every time you did that