GUYS- which do u prefer- tight or loose

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
even though I am quite thick I have seemed to have lost some sensitivity in my cock so I need a very tight pussy to feel much pleasure from fucking. That is why I guess I prefer oral sex because that can be controlled.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Tight is nice, at first, but for me and the missus there's nothing like a nice sloppy post-fisting fuck. For some guys on LPSG, I doubt the fisting would do much loosening, but for li'l ol' me it makes for a sloshing good time!

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer looser, my fiance can take a full on pounding because when she tents, she swallows my cock whole and begs for a hard fucking, whether it be doggystyle or piledriving the shit out of her with her legs up on my shoulders. She gets extremely wet, and combined with her ability to take it deep, makes for one amazing feeling as I slide in and out of her pussy. Though I must say, while I'm not overly big at 7+ by 5+, it can be quite humbling to go in balls deep, and have the woman beg for deeper lol. I think my fiance is built to take a big one....

bigbadboy11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to say loose and wet. I am girthie and when it gets too tight I find that I blow my nut much quicker. Soo definetly loose and wet is the best type of pussy.

I like to have a loose wet pussy it is more fun to have sex with in my opinion. My x wife was so tight that the first time we had sex it made squeeking noises because we used a condom. She got loose enough that it no longer made squeeking noises but she never really loosened up that much. Sex with her was difficult and not that fun. My wife now has a beautiful, delicious, big, and wet pussy that swallows me up nicely and she has strong pelvic floor muscles and does some wild things to my cock. I am so blessed.

J

JR7

I have to say loose. I have a pretty decent girth so I never feel like I'm fucking air, but when it'sloose you can poke at different angles and the labia tend to flop around and back and forth along my cock more. I like that.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I have to say loose. I have a pretty decent girth so I never feel like I'm fucking air, but when it'sloose you can poke at different angles and the labia tend to flop around and back and forth along my cock more. I like that.

WOW love to lick off the juices that gather at the top and drip down the sides of your cock