GUYS- which do u prefer- tight or loose

The_Judge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tight and juicy. BTW, the tightest I've had was a tall 36-year-old Caucasian woman's pussy. Not very juicy, but quite tasty!

moongazer1984

Experimental Member
Media
Love tight pussy. My ex was supertight and she was the best sex ever. I fucked a really loose girl before on her period and it was the worst sex ever. I couldnt feel it as well as my ex.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Haven't ever felt anyone who I thought was 'loose'. I've been with a couple girls who felt way too small and it made PiV less enjoyable. One felt fairly shallow so when she was on top it felt like my dick was being pushed back in to my body.
Totally disagree on that "tight Asian-style pussy" bit btw. It's a common cliche and is subject to a lot of reinforcement (e.g. if you think that, every [east] Asian girl you fuck who is tight confirms it, but everyone who isn't is ignored.) Smallest pussy I've been in was with a black girl, but she gave the most amazing head. We're still friends :)

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...Though I must say, while I'm not overly big at 7+ by 5+, it can be quite humbling to go in balls deep, and have the woman beg for deeper lol. I think my fiance is built to take a big one....

I prefer pussies that range from average/above avg/looser in tightness, and average/above avg depth – combined with high wetness, so that it has a nice loose wet feeling. Don’t mind tight once in a while, but prefer looser pussy.

@Proud 7 - I’m in same boat with my GF, as I know she is built to take cocks bigger than mine, and has above avg/looser pussy, gets extremely wet, and tents a lot when aroused, and likes to take it deep as a result. I can bottom out in some, but not all positions, so she often wants deeper thrusts than I can provide in certain positions– “humbling” is a good way to put it. When she’s aroused and fully tented, I feel pressure at the opening, but depending on the position, inside she can feel open, and I need to bottom out to feel pressure on my glans.

After my first larger pussy, I initially preferred it because I could last longer than my already good endurance for holding off. As I got older, I found some of my best orgasms came from very wet larger pussies, where I sometimes had to thrust harder and deeper for both the girl and me to cum. Now I come faster with GF’s larger feeling pussy than I can with girls that are tight. If they have good muscle control and can squeeze your cock, then you can experience both feelings with same girl.

There are a wide variety of pussy sizes, just like with penises –and it’s not only width (tightness), but also depth. I like pussy long enough so that I can reach the cul-de-sac at least in some positions, since many like deep penetration. If a girl’s pussy is too shallow, you have to be careful about deep thrusts and can’t be as rough even if they enjoy rough sex – making sex less enjoyable.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Obviously tight feels better but, in my experience, the girls with the loose ones tend to like (need?) to fuck for longer. The one time I did find a woman with a tight cunt who liked to fuck for hours it wasn't quite the ultimate combination that it sounds. She managed to make me sore...

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Loose. My wife is so tight we haven't had successful vaginal sex in many years. She dilated her vagina for years without success and then one morning she offered me her ass, on her own she had starting dilating her ass, what a wonderful change in our sex life. It took a long time for her to get comfortable with receiving anal sex but we are successful most of the time when dilation and relaxation are working. Anal sex with her is only comfortable for both of us when she is relaxed and fully dilated, then she is open enough to be able to take my full strokes, not tight at all. We are very happy that we are able to make love again.

moongazer1984

Experimental Member
Media
It's gotta be so tight that you can feel your large dick ripping into it. the best feeling is when you first penetrate a tight pussy. But I do agree with the guy that said tight women usually don't like to fuck for long, which is the only downside.

Necromantic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't have a real preference, but I do get different sensations in the tight-loose spectrum.

When it is super tight, it feels great, however, being uncut, it means that she'll grip my foreskin and I get this feeling I'm just gliding along my foreskin unless I'm doing full strokes. I do love that feeling of really stretching out a tight pussy though, that'll never get old, but with a tight one I feel like it's fighting me the entire way, trying to push my cock back into me. Not a bad thing, but increased pressure makes fucking a chore not to blow early.

With loose, sloppy pussy, you can really go to town. It's just accommodating and there's no drama. You just get completely enveloped and there is a sense of intimacy in that I can't easily find the words for. Also, the build up to orgasm with gentle pressure makes you appreciate the subtle verberations and movements she makes. With a tight one, you have almost strangling pressure throughout, which sometimes, makes it difficult to relax. I just find the build up is better when there is gentle, almost teasing, pressure on my cock.

If I really had to chose, I'd go for a loose yet muscular pussy. One that has no problem absorbing you in your entirety but can really bite down when she wills it.