Guys who believe what they are not.

kingdong9: i have always measured along the top and it has been 9" since i was 11 years old. i measure the girth about half way down the shaft at 7", if i measured at my glands it would be a bit more but i dont believe in cheating. Gordon

Reactions: Stocky8x6uncut

TaMarquis: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=relationships;num=1063055523;start=0#7 date=09/10/03 at 01:27:12]I started a topic on this awhile ago.

There are many different ways to measure, and I think the inaccuracy in measuring can also attribute you exaggerated measurements.  I know that there is one way I can measure to give me a whole extra inch in length.  And there is also the unspoken rule that a guy ALWAYS, always adds on an extra inch to their length.

Yes, there are different ways to measure, but I always measure from the top--It is the most accurate. But, anyway, regarding the "Unspoken Rule" that you mentioned, that doesn't exactly apply to EVERY guy, because I sure as hell don't lever lie about my size. I just don't see the point in lying, but, hey, whatever floats your boat, I guess...

Who knows...

Either way it'd be nice to have people legitimately measure every once in awhile. :-/[/quote]