Guys Who Chose To Get Cut For Personal Reasons, What Was Your Reason?

S

SirConcis

As a child, I had almost full coverage so I could urinate with my glands covered; only my pee hole was visible.

So when you saw your uncut uncle , I take it you didn't feel different ? (other than he was grown up and you were a boy). During teenage years, did you compare against any other uncuts?

>as my glands swelled and pushed its way out from my foreskin. Even today the skin retracts as my penis grows and
>thickens but the skin rolls back easily.

Back then, the textbook definition of the normal foreskin is that it self retracted fully during erections. And the uncut friends I had were like that. Mine was very long and despite becoming easily retractable by age 10, the only change during puberty is that overhang during erection disapoeared and tip would become visible during erection (until I manually retracted). (By now, I have seen enough to know that still having skin over glans during erection is more common).

>I was a chubby little kid so fitting in was pretty important at the time. Knowing my penis was different, I kept it from >view.

Textbook definition of why Dr Spock recommended universal circumcision so that kids wouldn't be self conscious about being different.

For me, it was very different. It was roughly 45% uncut at school. Because I had uncut friends, and due to upbringing by dad, I wanted to make sure I showed the uncut flag to add to the defence of uncut against the onslought of the "new and improved" cut model that was being promoted.

Nevertheless, I still felt different because my foreskin was longer and behaved differently (didn't self retract during erection) compared to the other uncuts.

> I would slip my hand into my underwear and retract the skin before pulling my underwear down.

Once I became semi, I would do the opposite. See later.

> Yes, the foreskin would try to roll forward again but I was quick and had my swimsuit on before anyone could notice.

So you were basically like a textbook uncut from the days, with self retracting foreskin direcing erection, and small portion of tip of head exposed,

> Hygiene was never discussed; my mother put me in the bathtub, I played with my toys and bubbles. My father was
>absent and never talked about penis care. I never saw my father naked but when I did, I noticed he was uncut,

Since your dad was uncut, and your circ left you basically uncut, I am surprised your dad never gave you "care and feeding of foreskin" education. By age 3-4, it should have been ovious to parents that you hadn't outgrown the leftover skin and that it would be at least till puberty, so you'd need to learn to wsh it.

(when a baby has large fat bad, the instructions are to leave more skin because the penis will emerge during boyhood as the fat pad disappears - so parents often told to not worry, the glans will pop out within a year or two).

>Your father taught you proper hygiene. Was he an active participant in explaining what a penis does, its functionality
>and the role the foreskin plays in protecting your penis and later its function during sex?

He was adamanent that I retract every day and washed every day to avoid circumcision. He never mentioned foreskin behaviour during erection or its function during sex. It was when I was 10 when at cottage, a 13 year old (son of parent,s friends) who explained to me foreskin, and told me I had to be circumcisded since at that point my foreksin not only covcered all of glans during erection but also coudn't retract more than just expose the tip. I though he was circumcised because he had bare head when erect, but he shoewed and explained he was "normal" uncut.

A few months later, I had a magical afternoon when I was able to retract fully when erect (in hindsight, I suspect some adhesion within the foreskin itself broke because it suddently became easily retractable) and I was able to see my glans for first time in my life while erect. Also first masturbation, first orgasm (no sperm).

But the seed of needing to have self retracting foreskin was sowed, and kept growing with every other encounter with uncut where I asked/compared.

>During puberty and into adulthood my foreskin covers approximately 90% of my glands when erect so masturbation
>and sex are great. If I release my skin on the upstroke it automatically rolls back and bunches up just below the >glands.

So your foreksin self retracted, but went up to 90% of head. That is like the depiction of the ideal foresklion in the books from France that described the normal foreskin back then. (books from USA never described the normal foreskin, only foreskin problems and circumcision).

> In my effort to minimize a long conversation, I just tell them I’m trimmed.

See later.

>During puberty, I had constant erections throughout the day.

Everyone does :)

>I’m curious why you went from uncut to semi cut to a full circumcision;

I was dead set against circumcision. Had been told and read that during puberty, foreskins shorten as penis grows. So started iwth great hopes of gaining a self retracting foreskin. Upon reaching 18, I realized that it hadn't happened and that with puberty about over, it woudn't happen. I had seen a guy at school with shorter foreskin that left part of head exposed and found that to be very sexy. And books from France said that the adult often has only partial coverage. I knew books strongly recommended against partial circ, so took matters into my own hands to trim my foreskin.

The goals was to have fully retracted foreskin during erection (and to me that meant no wrinkles) and part of glans exposed when soft. At that pointl I had never see an erect circumcised cock before. (Playgirl only had soft). So the desire of no wrinkles was not from seeing cut guys.

For about 10 years, continued to consider myself uncut and still against circumcision. Strived to never be seen with retracted foreskin, so was the opposite of you: when I felt foreskin retract, I would reach in and pull it back over head and wore tight underwewar to keep skin over head.

At that roughly 10 year mark, I was about 30, I was chatting with a guy who had decided to forgo underwear during trips to save on laundry. I mentioned that I couldn't go without underwear, caiuses too many erection. Eventually explains that I was uncut but had foreskin trimmed a but so tiop exposed and often goes back. He said he was cut and had never heard of getting just a trrim. So eventually got to show him.

He saw me drop underwear with glans mostly covered and skin starty to roll back. Before long I was fully exposed and then once hard, he told me I looked cut just like him, and started to describe my penis: smooth skin on shaft, same circumcision line etc.

So while I had told him I just had a trim, he told me I was circumcised. And it turns out he was (in hind sight) cut loose and once hard, wasn't so different from me except the skin bunched plenty at rim on upstroke, while mine moved about as miuch as his, but still went over head. Made me realise how much closed to cut I was than uncut.

From the point where I accepted I was no longer uncut, my opposition to circumcision starte dto progressively drop as I became ]roud to be semi. I still strived to always be seen withs ome skin over head because I wanted to be seen as a guy with either partial circ or short foreskin, not fully cut.

But once opposition to circ dropped, the idea of bare head in underwear started to grow. Eventually had to agree to give up rest of my foreskin to get the bare head. Was a tough decision as I liked being semi. But the decire to get full circ was growing and not going away.

One thing though: going from uncut to semi was a net gain, win-win with no loss. So you should not mourn what you have because you have better equipment than if you still had your long foreskin.

S

SirConcis

Addendum.
Growing up, this is the type of foreskin that books in France described as normal adult foreskin.(in hindsight, perhaps prefered style, but didn't mean everyone was likel that). A number of them mentioned that foresklin shortens during puberty (with a certain percentage having permanently retraxcted foreskin as adults). So aving long overhang, this was the goal of my first snip which ended up making me "circumcised".
upload_2020-7-9_14-28-41.png

I recently tried to recreate the snip (used lightbult socket back then with Photoshop. In hindsight, I can see how short a foreskin I got. It did stretch over the years (hence anothers snip in 1995).

upload_2020-7-9_14-33-40.png

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So when you saw your uncut uncle , I take it you didn't feel different ? (other than he was grown up and you were a boy). During teenage years, did you compare against any other uncuts?

>as my glands swelled and pushed its way out from my foreskin. Even today the skin retracts as my penis grows and
>thickens but the skin rolls back easily.

Back then, the textbook definition of the normal foreskin is that it self retracted fully during erections. And the uncut friends I had were like that. Mine was very long and despite becoming easily retractable by age 10, the only change during puberty is that overhang during erection disapoeared and tip would become visible during erection (until I manually retracted). (By now, I have seen enough to know that still having skin over glans during erection is more common).

>I was a chubby little kid so fitting in was pretty important at the time. Knowing my penis was different, I kept it from >view.

Textbook definition of why Dr Spock recommended universal circumcision so that kids wouldn't be self conscious about being different.

For me, it was very different. It was roughly 45% uncut at school. Because I had uncut friends, and due to upbringing by dad, I wanted to make sure I showed the uncut flag to add to the defence of uncut against the onslought of the "new and improved" cut model that was being promoted.

Nevertheless, I still felt different because my foreskin was longer and behaved differently (didn't self retract during erection) compared to the other uncuts.

> I would slip my hand into my underwear and retract the skin before pulling my underwear down.

Once I became semi, I would do the opposite. See later.

> Yes, the foreskin would try to roll forward again but I was quick and had my swimsuit on before anyone could notice.

So you were basically like a textbook uncut from the days, with self retracting foreskin direcing erection, and small portion of tip of head exposed,

> Hygiene was never discussed; my mother put me in the bathtub, I played with my toys and bubbles. My father was
>absent and never talked about penis care. I never saw my father naked but when I did, I noticed he was uncut,

Since your dad was uncut, and your circ left you basically uncut, I am surprised your dad never gave you "care and feeding of foreskin" education. By age 3-4, it should have been ovious to parents that you hadn't outgrown the leftover skin and that it would be at least till puberty, so you'd need to learn to wsh it.

(when a baby has large fat bad, the instructions are to leave more skin because the penis will emerge during boyhood as the fat pad disappears - so parents often told to not worry, the glans will pop out within a year or two).

>Your father taught you proper hygiene. Was he an active participant in explaining what a penis does, its functionality
>and the role the foreskin plays in protecting your penis and later its function during sex?

He was adamanent that I retract every day and washed every day to avoid circumcision. He never mentioned foreskin behaviour during erection or its function during sex. It was when I was 10 when at cottage, a 13 year old (son of parent,s friends) who explained to me foreskin, and told me I had to be circumcisded since at that point my foreksin not only covcered all of glans during erection but also coudn't retract more than just expose the tip. I though he was circumcised because he had bare head when erect, but he shoewed and explained he was "normal" uncut.

A few months later, I had a magical afternoon when I was able to retract fully when erect (in hindsight, I suspect some adhesion within the foreskin itself broke because it suddently became easily retractable) and I was able to see my glans for first time in my life while erect. Also first masturbation, first orgasm (no sperm).

But the seed of needing to have self retracting foreskin was sowed, and kept growing with every other encounter with uncut where I asked/compared.

>During puberty and into adulthood my foreskin covers approximately 90% of my glands when erect so masturbation
>and sex are great. If I release my skin on the upstroke it automatically rolls back and bunches up just below the >glands.

So your foreksin self retracted, but went up to 90% of head. That is like the depiction of the ideal foresklion in the books from France that described the normal foreskin back then. (books from USA never described the normal foreskin, only foreskin problems and circumcision).

> In my effort to minimize a long conversation, I just tell them I’m trimmed.

See later.

>During puberty, I had constant erections throughout the day.

Everyone does :)

>I’m curious why you went from uncut to semi cut to a full circumcision;

I was dead set against circumcision. Had been told and read that during puberty, foreskins shorten as penis grows. So started iwth great hopes of gaining a self retracting foreskin. Upon reaching 18, I realized that it hadn't happened and that with puberty about over, it woudn't happen. I had seen a guy at school with shorter foreskin that left part of head exposed and found that to be very sexy. And books from France said that the adult often has only partial coverage. I knew books strongly recommended against partial circ, so took matters into my own hands to trim my foreskin.

The goals was to have fully retracted foreskin during erection (and to me that meant no wrinkles) and part of glans exposed when soft. At that pointl I had never see an erect circumcised cock before. (Playgirl only had soft). So the desire of no wrinkles was not from seeing cut guys.

For about 10 years, continued to consider myself uncut and still against circumcision. Strived to never be seen with retracted foreskin, so was the opposite of you: when I felt foreskin retract, I would reach in and pull it back over head and wore tight underwewar to keep skin over head.

At that roughly 10 year mark, I was about 30, I was chatting with a guy who had decided to forgo underwear during trips to save on laundry. I mentioned that I couldn't go without underwear, caiuses too many erection. Eventually explains that I was uncut but had foreskin trimmed a but so tiop exposed and often goes back. He said he was cut and had never heard of getting just a trrim. So eventually got to show him.

He saw me drop underwear with glans mostly covered and skin starty to roll back. Before long I was fully exposed and then once hard, he told me I looked cut just like him, and started to describe my penis: smooth skin on shaft, same circumcision line etc.

So while I had told him I just had a trim, he told me I was circumcised. And it turns out he was (in hind sight) cut loose and once hard, wasn't so different from me except the skin bunched plenty at rim on upstroke, while mine moved about as miuch as his, but still went over head. Made me realise how much closed to cut I was than uncut.

From the point where I accepted I was no longer uncut, my opposition to circumcision starte dto progressively drop as I became ]roud to be semi. I still strived to always be seen withs ome skin over head because I wanted to be seen as a guy with either partial circ or short foreskin, not fully cut.

But once opposition to circ dropped, the idea of bare head in underwear started to grow. Eventually had to agree to give up rest of my foreskin to get the bare head. Was a tough decision as I liked being semi. But the decire to get full circ was growing and not going away.

One thing though: going from uncut to semi was a net gain, win-win with no loss. So you should not mourn what you have because you have better equipment than if you still had your long foreskin.

My uncle was a father figure, we did everything together; he was also my earliest sex educator. Seeing him masturbate generated questions and he explained the anatomy of his penis including his foreskin, the precum that leaked as he jacked and his cum. He had a nice manly body and to watch him pleasure himself told me it was ok to do the same in a time when the Catholic Church said masturbation was wrong. There were no uncut boys to compare with but I did compare my cock with other boys my age. During comparison I kept my foreskin retracted. I don’t recall anyone commenting on my foreskin but they did comment on the size since I had the largest cock among my group of friends.

You seem to have had more insight into your penis; I was clueless and relied on other boys my age that often got their information from older brothers who were just figuring things out for themselves. And since my circle of boys were cut there was no information at all.

You mention Dr. Spock recommending universal circumcision to create a more uniform culture. Although a lot of Spock’s research was helpful, he was off target on many things including circumcision. Even if we circumcised the world, everyone’s cock still would look different; that’s what makes us unique. It’s great you embraced your intact penis and had diversity among boys your age.

I’m surprised that your elongated foreskin troubled you. Times have changed and there are many admirers of foreskin especially someone with additional meat. Today you would have had many oral experts feasting on your skin. Was your frenulum modified to allow more movement of your skin? I’m thinking this would have solved your problem and would have been less radical allowing you more pleasure. I currently have a young man visit me once or twice a week who has a foreskin fetish. I normally do not meet up with boys, he’s more than half my age and he prefers mature men with large cocks and foreskin. It’s amazing to see his reaction to my penis as he sucks and manipulates my skin. He loves to lick and roll my skin back and forth till my precum leaks onto his tongue. He’s very good at deep throating and I love feeling my glands hitting the back of his throat but his real focus is the visual excitement from my foreskin and glands. When I unload my cum he’ll hold it in his mouth and release it back on to my penis covering the glands and foreskin then lick and suck it off as he swallows.

Also, my frenulum is cut so when I retract my foreskin will stay in place most of the time. Yes, there are occasions when it sneaks forward but it no longer bothers me. The penis is very temperature sensitive as you can see by testicle behavior so I’m guessing the foreskin does the same.

Getting back to my dad; amongst his many shortcomings he lacked parenting skills and sex education therefor penis hygiene was never discussed. At least your dad taught you proper hygiene. Many of my friends were taught; their dads bathed with them as boys and demonstrated how to wash a penis. The only time my dad talked about my penis was when I was in my early teens and he saw me naked with a full erection. He told me my penis was enormous and I would please a lot of women with it. That comment was too late; I already knew.

I’m not surprised a 13 year old boy would tell you, you need to be circumcised. My young friends would often say the strangest things, most of them false but I actually believed most of it because they were my only source of information. I remember one boy telling me that girls liked to put boy’s penises in their mouths and suck on it. I couldn’t believe anyone would do something like that, lol. I now know that to be true.

It sounds like you not only had long foreskin but it was tight. Did your dad notice it? Were you comfortable in your relationship with him to show him your erect penis and ask for advice? Skin is very elastic and with daily manipulation should loosen up with time. Also, a slight modification of your frenulum would have solved the problem providing you more visible glands and hours of pleasure. When you compared your penis with others were you in a situation where you were allowed to touch theirs and examine their foreskin flaccid and erect? Since my frenulum is modified I can roll my foreskin back and forth for intense pleasure.

I can appreciate your discussion with your buddy at age 30 about circumcision but that was only one conversation and I would have thought you would have looked for others before making such a radical decision. Thank god for LPSG because you can actually read and collect lots of information on a variety of topics.

I guess the depiction in a French book you mention of an ideal foreskin might be right; I do have shorter foreskin and a small portion of my glands are exposed. I really wonder just how much skin I was born with. Did I have a lot of skin like yours or just a little more? I guess I’ll never know but seeing fully covered glands with an excessive amount of skin overhang is beautiful.

Since you were originally against circumcision, I would have thought you would have tried a frenulum modification first; I’ve heard it’s less painful and certainly less radical. You certainly did a fair amount of research but it just seems like you went to great lengths to achieve an esthetic that wasn’t really necessary; you traded wrinkled foreskin for a scar. By the time I reached 18, I was more than fine with the way my penis looked. Yes, there were those occasional questions of cut or uncut but I was more than happy to answer.

Tight underwear does keep my penis and testicles in place but I find them uncomfortable because the pouch is so small. I wear square cut knit boxer briefs they seem to have more room but often my penis will escape the pouch and slide down my leg. I do like going commando but pants made of wool or other scratchy fabrics will irritate my glands. Loose fitting shorts are great in the summer and I wear them at home and the gym but I do have to have problems running on the treadmill; my penis flops around and bounces from side to side hitting my legs. This stimulation will often cause an erection and my protruding penis creates a tent in my shorts.

It sounds like you were influenced by porn, seeing other cocks, reading and discussions with other men; you’re definitely not the first. I’m guilty too! There are days when I wonder what I would look like with blue eyes and I’d love to have a pair of giant balls and blast buckets of cum but that’s not going to happen. The most important question is after all these years, are you happier with you penis? Has the absence of your foreskin changed how your penis responds to sex? Has the loss of the nerves in your foreskin hindered your pleasure? During oral and manual stimulation do you still produce the same amount of precum? Do you ejaculate more or less? Has it changed how many times you can ejaculate?

Reactions: XAE14G

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Addendum.
Growing up, this is the type of foreskin that books in France described as normal adult foreskin.(in hindsight, perhaps prefered style, but didn't mean everyone was likel that). A number of them mentioned that foresklin shortens during puberty (with a certain percentage having permanently retraxcted foreskin as adults). So aving long overhang, this was the goal of my first snip which ended up making me "circumcised".
View attachment 19052611

I recently tried to recreate the snip (used lightbult socket back then with Photoshop. In hindsight, I can see how short a foreskin I got. It did stretch over the years (hence anothers snip in 1995).

View attachment 19052651
Did you snip your own foreskin?

S

SirConcis

My uncle was a father figure, we did everything together; he was also my earliest sex educator. Seeing him masturbate generated questions and he explained the anatomy of his penis including his foreskin
Did your uncle explain circumcision? Did he tell you about whether you were cut or uncut?
Or did you just assume you were uncut like him?

>You seem to have had more insight into your penis; I was clueless and relied on other boys my age that often got their
>information from older brothers who were just figuring things out for themselves.

I got info about circumcision initially from my dad. Then later mother explained that circ was done at birth for higyene reasons and that my dad had refused to have me done (she wanted me done). This was as a young boy.

I was 10 when the 13 year old taught me about masturbation and that the normal foreskin not only needed to be rtetractable when erect, but would self retract. Mine could only retract when soft (which is all my dad had told me hit needed to do, never discussed erections). Luckily, about 6 months later, my foreksin did become easily retractable when erect, so the need for circumcision went away. But it remained long.

So the quest was now to find out if my foreksin was normal or not since it did not self retract. Speaking to friends, their self retracted. Books described the foreskin as self retracting, and often not fully covering glans in adult when flaccid.
This increased my desire to know if my foreskin was normal or not.

>You mention Dr. Spock recommending universal circumcision to create a more uniform culture.

And in hindsight, he was unfortunatly right. As teenager, bare glans was all that was neeed to declare someone "circumcised". Especially back then before the Internet. So if you had a bare glans, no matter how your circ was done, you were circumcised and didn't get the fear of being labeled uncut.

>I’m surprised that your elongated foreskin troubled you. Times have changed

There was one reason the pediatrician suggested circumcision with every checkup, even the one when I was 11 when she noted my foreskin had loosened up: she still said it was long and would likely need it later on. My dad always objected. Back in those days, "an undully long foreksin shoudl be removed at any age" was the recommendation, and is likely a reason at school, there were either cut guys, or guys whose foreskin wasn't long like mine.

Today, with long foreskins more common, and foreskins remaining over glans when erect fairly common (and uncut porn also available to compare), things may have been different.

> Was your frenulum modified to allow more movement of your skin?

Frenulum was not at issue. And since the goal of my first trim was just a "trim" and not a circumcision, touching the inner skin or frenulum was out of the question. Foreskin would then retract fully and become smooth on shaft.

>I’m thinking this would have solved your problem and would have been less radical allowing you more pleasure.

Shortening the foreskin greatly increased pleasure in many ways for me. It was a win win, and it took 10 years for me to accept I had lost my uncut status. But that didn't change the massive imporvement I saw.

>Also, my frenulum is cut so when I retract my foreskin will stay in place most of the time.

I found the frenulum, when long enough (which mine was) to not interfere with retraction or it staying retracted.

>Yes, there are occasions when it sneaks forward but it no longer bothers me.

So your profile's middle picture showing more than half glans covered is not something that is common?

> The only time my dad talked about my penis was when I was in my early teens and he saw me naked with a full
>erection. He told me my penis was enormous and I would please a lot of women with it. That comment was too late; I
>already knew.

I am somewhat susprised of that. If they asked you be circumcised, and were told that you would grow out of the leftover skin, and you didn't grow out of it, you'd think the parents would have explained to you the need to retract.

>I’m not surprised a 13 year old boy would tell you, you need to be circumcised.

When erect, all I could expose was the meatus. So yes, I needed to be circumcised. I had only been told of the need to retcat when soft to wash, had never been told of the need to retract when erect, or of the expectation skiin shoudl self retract during erection. This is why a few months later, whyen I was able to fully retract wheh hard (first time I saw my glans when hard), it was a big relief.

>It sounds like you not only had long foreskin but it was tight. Did your dad notice it?

It was tight until late age 10. yes, my dad obviously noticed it because he kept insisting I retract often and kept refusing doctor recommedation I be snipped. I think when I was 13 or 14, he did ask if my foreskin worked or if I needed to be circumcised but that was the last I had heard about it. Told him it was fine.

>Were you comfortable in your relationship with him to show him your erect penis and ask for advice?

No. In fact, the way my dad had pitched it, if I needed to be circumcised it would be akin to punishement for not having followed his advise to retarc and wash. So definitely not something I would speka to him about (and epecially that summer at age 10 when I found out it wasn't normal for foreskin to not retract when erect = had I told my mother that summerk I would have likely been circumcised at 10 before coming back to school and before the foreksin loosened by itself in the fall (I suepect it was some sort of adhesion in the foreksin itself whcih, when released, allowed full width expansion). My memory is that the move from tight foreksin to fully and easily retractable foreskin was sudden.

> Also, a slight modification of your frenulum would have solved the problem providing you more visible glands and hours of pleasure.

No. frenulum likely had no impact on my phimosis at the time since I could retract when soft.

> When you compared your penis with others were you in a situation where you were allowed to touch theirs and >examine their foreskin flaccid and erect?

No. Most I had done was j/o with friend next to each other no touching.

>I can appreciate your discussion with your buddy at age 30 about circumcision but that was only one conversation and I would have thought you would have looked for others before making such a radical decision.

Actually, at 30, that conversation was aboout him evaluating my penis that I had modified at age 18 and classifying it as circumcised even though I had not considered myself to be cut till that poimt. Also, when I compared against his (yes, that involved touching) I was suspsirsed his shaft skin moved fairly easily like mine, except it bunched at the rim while mine went over head, and it made me realise I wasn't that different from him In hindsight he was loosely cut but I didnLt know that..

>I guess the depiction in a French book you mention of an ideal foreskin might be right; I do have shorter foreskin and a
>small portion of my glands are exposed. I really wonder just how much skin I was born with. Did I have a lot of skin l
>like yours or just a little more?

Babies at birth often have a large fat pad and the medical books advise doctor to leave more skin because during boyhood the penis emerges from fat pad. Or it could have been your uncut dad asking the doc to go easy on the circ.

>I guess I’ll never know but seeing fully covered glands with an excessive amount of skin overhang is beautiful.

When I started to see shorter foreskins, I started to dislike my long skin even more.
After I got the first trim, I had some pity for the few that I saw in locker rooms with long skin (they weren't common yet). Now, they are a dime a dozen, and there is no way I would want to go back to my original long foreksin. I could debate going back to semi cut, but not original long foreskin.

>Since you were originally against circumcision, I would have thought you would have tried a frenulum modification first;

Actually, I saw cutting of frenulujm and inner foreskin as someting that would make me circumcised, so wanted to make sure i kept it. An figured I could shorten my foreskin without becoming circumcised (or so I thought).
Ironically, even though I preserved the frenulum, it still became a circumcised male's frenulum in the way it becomes a straight line down on smooth shaft skin when erect, compared to uncut frenulum that windens into the ridges/wrinkles.

>you went to great lengths to achieve an esthetic that wasn’t really necessary; you traded wrinkled foreskin for a scar.

I saw it as gaining a normal adult male's short foreskin isntead of getting circumcised. Since when soft, the circumcision line was hidden under foreskin, I still pretended to be uncut for many years.

>By the time I reached 18, I was more than fine with the way my penis looked. Yes, there were those occasional
>questions of cut or uncut but I was more than happy to answer.

By the time you were 18, what percentage of time was your glans fully exposed in underwear? when naked in locker rooms?

>Tight underwear does keep my penis and testicles in place but I find them uncomfortable because the pouch is so >small.

After my trim, they became essential otherwise my foreksin would constantly retract, causing long lasting boners I couldn't get rid of. I found string bikinis ended up giving me the "hold" needed to keep foreksin over head while giving me freedom of movement.

> I do like going commando but pants made of wool or other scratchy fabrics will irritate my glands.

Eventually, the constant errections stopped, and eventually, I realised I was OK with bare glans in underwear, and in 2004, it happened in loose underwear going to supermarket and stayed retracted during the whole trip, was aware of it, but it was very pleasant and didn't cause erection, and that was the last straw for the buildiup which culkminated in full circ in 2006.

During your puberty, wouldn't you have experienced more and mroe frequent foreskin retractiuon? did it cause a lot of boners? or did you just get boners that were triggered by beiung a teenager and not related to feeling foreskin retract in underwear?

(In hindsight, I think thjat my foresikn retracting in underwear was a reminder that I wasn't uncut anymore and would trigger more sexuality than just the feeling of glans). Ending of constant erections coincided more or less with accepting I was semi cut.

>It sounds like you were influenced by porn, seeing other cocks, reading and discussions with other men;

In terms of going from semi to full circ, definitely. 100%. I liked being semi, ot worked perfectly, no problems with it, but the though of having bare head in underwear started to grow on me. There was also a question that once i accepted I was circumcised, going for a real circumcision was no longer a no-no.

>The most important question is after all these years, are you happier with you penis? Has the absence of your foreskin changed how your penis responds to sex?

Going from uncut to semi cut was a win win and increased pleasure. I did not notice any loss of sensitivity while being semni cut. And got more boners all the time. (ironically, when Viagra came ouyt, I wished for the opposite, although it happened at a time where I have better self control).

One reason going from semi to full was such a hard decision was fear of losing snesitivity and ability to move skin up/donw to j/o.

Going to full circ, I found my naked glans was instantly comfortable in my usual underwear. But I still feared loss of sensitivity over at first 2 years. After 2 years, I didn't really notice, so figured I might see loss of sensitivity after 10 years. When I reached the 10 year mark, I didn't really see loss of sensitivity and came to the conclusion that the reason my glans was confy in underwear from day one of being full cut is that any adapataion to being circumcised happened over the 25 years of being semi cut.

>Has the loss of the nerves in your foreskin hindered your pleasure?

The only loss is the ability to move skin up/down, covering part of head on upstroke. That is truly impossible for me now that I am fully circumcised.

For my first full circ, I wasn't tight and could still move skin up to bunch against rim. My instinct to move skin was still strong at first and that movement just didn't do it. I woudl start to j/o like cut, but as I neared orgasmm the brain switched to moving skin which would break orgasm. So I really noticed this. After a few months, the instinct to move skin went away and was able to j/O like cut guty to orgasm and the pleasure came back with vengeance.

Now that I am cut tight, the concept of trying to move skin is totally gone.

However, morning wood for some reason gives me the sensation of skin being tight on shaft and that feels amazing. At other yimes of day, erections just feel normal.

Also, last year, while in the past, I used lube now and then, one day in december I used lube, then the next day used lube. By January, I realised that I had unconsciously been using liube all the time and accepted it and now, I am a lube user and look forward to spreading the coconut oil on my dick before j/o. This is totally dfferent feeling from moving skin, so hard to compare. But it is what I have now, I have no choice in the matter :)

BTW, getting fully cut became necessary for me. I had been thinking about the bare glans in underwear so much, and fearing loss of sensitivity/skin movement that it becaje an obsession and realised that I had to get the full cut even if it resulted in a lesser penis.

In the end, I don't regret it. I love it. And still need to wear fitting underwear otherwise very aware of my bare glans during day (no boner, but pleasantly distracting). But when I see guys who can still bring skin up over glans, it reminds me of my semi cit days and that I can't do that.

Uncut has become totally foreign to me. In fact, with xtube, I have realised that when masturbating, the comparison of how a loose cut rolls over glans on upstroke vs how uncuts move their skin made me clearly circumcised when I was semi cut. And what is also interesting is that in speaking with gusy who are semi cut, they all consider themselves "circumcised". (In hindsight, when I did it at 18, I should have embraced I was getting cut and not worried about foreskin retracting in underwear or being seen with naked glans in locker room right from the start)
During oral and manual stimulation do you still produce the same amount of precum? Do you ejaculate more or less? Has it changed how many times you can ejaculate?[/QUOTE]

S

SirConcis

Addendum: in 1995, I triummed the skin a bit more because it had loosened sicne 1980 snip. Left it retracted at first to keep scab dry so it would fall off, and was perfectly comfortable. First time I went for swim, I was retracted in locker room, but was quite aware of it in speedo while doing laps. Next day, not wantin to be seen as fully cut, I wore skin over galns again.

Now, when I swim, I often feel head in speedo, but not as much as that time. When I go for swim at budist beach, I am quite aware still of the movement of water on my naked glans, but this isn't a "new" sensation anymore as iot was first time I went to nudist beach after fullc irc. So perhaps there was some loss.