Guys who comment on your foreskin

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This has happened to me more times than I would have expected. When I am naked at the health club, in the showers or sauna or steam, some other fellow will comment on the fact that I am uncut.

They do it in a variety of ways. Sometimes they will ask how I escaped, and sometimes they will ask if I am glad to be uncut. But whatever the question, the other guy is staring at my cock with obvious interest.

It does not bother me for other guys to look at my cock, or ask me about my having a foreskin (which is still, unfortunately, seen as abnormal). I am, in fact, glad that I am intact and can easily understand why a guy who was cut at birth would be very curious about those of us who were not.

A few times guys have asked me "how does it work" and I dutifully retract the skin to show them. Their usual comments then are "now it looks just like mine!" And many times the other guys have expressed sincere regret that they were cut at birth. I have heard the words more than once: "I wish my dick looked like yours!"

I realize, too, that having a foreskin gives other guys an excuse to admit having looked at my cock, and even to having commented on it!

But, it doesn't bother me at all! If other men want to look at my uncut cock and ask me about it, it is fiine with me!

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I notice guys staring at mine in the locker room and when taking a piss, had a few ask me about it, had a few buds ask and tease me about it. long time ago, squirted a load all over a buds hand when he was sliding my skin back and fourth, he wanted to see how it worked.
Wow - hot story. What was his reaction? I hope he wasn't rude about getting your cum on his hand.
BTW your photos show that yours "works" very nicely. I love the look of a chunky uncut cock with a big head. (Not so important to be extra long). Nice muscled bod too. I'd find it hard not to check you out in a locker room. :wink:

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in the sauna once with a guy. He struck up a conversation about foreskin. He said that he was trying to restore his foreskin but it takes time. Then he asked if he could just feel how my foreskin worked. I said sure. He starts to pull the skin back and forward which of course started to make me hard. He looks at my dick and says, "damn how big does this thing get?" I just told him keep doing what you are doing and you will soon find out. lol. He didn't stop. Guess he wanted to know.

I like to think of it sometimes as an "ice breaker" in some circumstances. After all most guys don't have the same security level that women have with regards to looking at each others equipment (even though we all do). A women won't hesitate paying a compliment or remark to another woman's breasts or butt. But most guys can't just come out and say "hey you have a really nice cock"!

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to be a bit unsettled by the laser-straight stare at my cockhead, or the questions (some of which were a bit biased: "I've always been told uncut is not as clean; is it?"), or the surreptitious glances whenever I washed under my foreskin in the showers.

But these days, because the curiosity is now more admiring and guys now know more about circumcision, I'm a lot more comfortable. "Here's how it works; sure, I'll describe how it feels; sure, if you want to slide the skin back and forth, I'm OK with that; no, I don't think it's 'gay' to have a little curiosity; OK, you can stop now." :wink:

But it's usually only the guys in the mostly-circumcised age groups (35-55 or so, now) who are bold enough to ask questions. Everyone else either knows someone who has one (55+) or is doing the towel dance to avoid showing that he has one (below 35).

Anyone else?

NCbear (who's glad to be in a part of the state and country that isn't quite as hell-bent on circumcising middle-class white boys as the area where I grew up; it's nice not to feel like I'm the only uncut guy in miles and miles :rolleyes:)

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes I admit it
I love foreskin
I would give up half of my dick to have been left intact.
so I must be content to find other guys that have a foreskin and will let me play with it

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was fortunate to have a few friends that were uncut so i did get to play with some and i get to play with some now
but i will never know how it feels to slide my own foreskin back and forth
and yes i did stare when i was younger and yes my first question is how did you get so lucky

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had an American acquaintance who was desperate for me to show him how it "works." At first it was flattering, but some little voice in my head told me to hold off. Then shit got creepy, and then he turned out to be a total stalker. Living in Canada, though, my foreskin is hardly a rarity. I've had friends who wanted to see it in action, and they were like "I want to see what I'm missing." Of the cut guys I've dated, a few have admitted to using curiosity as an excuse to get in my pants. It's flattering, but only two stuck to their story that they'd never played with a foreskin before.

Reactions: ballantyne

pangfling

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've never seen another man's cock that is not cut. here in my country, every single boy is required to go through the knife. it's our passage to manhood. cultural thing.
but i wish i never lost my foreskin. im sure my cock would feel a lot more pleasurable with it. :(

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mmmmm foreskin...

guy at work has an awesome foreskin and beautiful cock...and on such a tiny little frame, oh he loves to show it off at the urinal but he's apparently "straight", oh well, I'll just stick to daydreaming about it.

PS. I'd be/am too afraid to say anything to him about his awesome foreskin...lol

Reactions: Scooter806

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is indeed a curiosity. Most guys I have been around in locker rooms or common showers are about my age and most have all been circumcised. I'm definitely not accustomed to seeing uncut guys. When I first looked through this site, I thought it was interesting how many people my age are uncut; I just never saw them personally. It is a curiosity to see how uncut guys look.

While I don't know that I would strike up a conversation about it (unless it were with a friend), I would definitely notice and probably look more than usual.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fortunately circ rates in the US hit an all time low < 33% of boys were being cut. But, having had an uncut father I couldn't speak with and the rarity of uncut guys, it's a curiosity. It was something robbed from me, and to be uncut is to be natural and whole. Being a guy, we all look, but if I saw someone who was uncut, I think it'd be interesting to sit or talk, especially if the guy is cool about it. A lot of uncut guys don't realize how lucky they are...and since you don't have any pics, I'll just say "nice foreskin"

It is indeed a curiosity. Most guys I have been around in locker rooms or common showers are about my age and most have all been circumcised. I'm definitely not accustomed to seeing uncut guys. When I first looked through this site, I thought it was interesting how many people my age are uncut; I just never saw them personally. It is a curiosity to see how uncut guys look.

While I don't know that I would strike up a conversation about it (unless it were with a friend), I would definitely notice and probably look more than usual.

And I think it's possible that more and more uncut guys are willing to talk about it. I've certainly heard (and heard about) more guys who have been asked questions and who've answered them sincerely, and some who've been OK with the curious guy perhaps even touching a bit. Not to try to have sex with the uncut guy, but to try to understand what it would feel like to have a foreskin as an adult.

Honest curiosity doesn't creep me out. Other motives masquerading as curiosity can turn me off / creep me out.

NCbear (who was stared at rather blatantly just the other morning in the Y when I washed my foreskin in the showers :wink:)

joebigcock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Usually it's American men more than UK men who comment on mine when I'm on cam in chat. Obviously with circumcision being the norm in the US it's novel to them but to me foreskin is pretty gross... Like it's just a bit of skin haha? I don't think any part of the body is disgusting but I certainly don't think foreskin is particularly nice (not that I think they should be removed either!)

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like to think of it sometimes as an "ice breaker" in some circumstances. After all most guys don't have the same security level that women have with regards to looking at each others equipment (even though we all do). A women won't hesitate paying a compliment or remark to another woman's breasts or butt. But most guys can't just come out and say "hey you have a really nice cock"!

Yep I find my tattoos and PA is an ice breaker in the gym locker room.