Guys who comment on your foreskin

juice_manic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Being British, i am uncut like most of us over here and my american wife loves it compared to US men she has previously been with.

Never been gawked at in a locker room, think I need to go and play sports next time I'm in the US to see if I get any interest..lol

I do find as I get older my uncut member needs a lot more care and attention to stay clean and healthy

Guitarguy2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is it a social norm now to be circumcised? I feel like I'm in the minority having an uncircumcised dick. :mad:

limeyx100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was born in the UK and like most men my age I am uncut. I now live in the US. I have a fairly long foreskin and am completely happy with it. Occasionally I have been asked questions by other guys about it when showering at the gym or in a sauna/steamroom and I've always been happy to answer them, most of the time it's questions about cleaning the head or does it hurt to skin it back?
Once in the sauna I was sat across from a guy who seemed to be staring at my cock, (this happens quite often and I realise that I do look a bit different to most American guys so it never bothers me). After a few minutes he looked up to see I had noticed his gaze and apologised, he explained he had never really seen anyone that was uncut close up and had just been curious. I laughed it off and told him it was fine I wasn't shy and he hadn't offended me, I also said he could look all he wanted. His eyes immediately went back to my cock. After about a couple of minutes two other guys came into the room and he averted his gaze. I had been in there for a good 15 minutes so I picked up my towel and went for a shower.
The guy followed me into the shower room, this was an older YMCA facility and the showers were open. As I stood under the spray I noticed that he had discarded his towel and was stood directly across from me, this was the first time I was able to glance at his equipment since he had kept his towel on in the Sauna, he was about half hard and again staring at my equipment which I admit was responding to all the attention it was getting and had plumped up a bit. I debated letting him see me pull my foreskin back but two younger guys (teenagers) came into the showers at that time and I decided against it.
After a few minutes I left the showers and went into the large Jacuzzi was was situated between the sauna and the shower room and after a few minutes he joined me and sat a couple of feet away. He leaned over to me and again apologised and said he hoped he wasn't freaking me out and that he meant no harm. He told me he wished he was had been left intact since he thought it looked so sexy on me. We sat in the bubbling water a few minutes and then he again leaned over and asked told me he didn't want to upset me but would I allow him to touch my cock? I answered it wouldn't really bother me but for him to be discreet and not let anyone notice. Right away his hand went to my cock, he was incredibly gentle as he stroked my foreskin up and down. By this time I had a full on erection, at the time I considered myself straight but I'd had experienced a couple of male to male contact situations before and it just felt so good in that water.
After a few minutes we were joined in the tub by the two teens (who both had put on swimming shorts) and he moved away. I left the tub slightly embarrassed because of my hard on and the two kids laughed at my state. I went back into the sauna which by now was empty and lay on my towel on the top ledge. Of course after just a short time he came into the sauna and sat below me. He asked if that had felt good and I laughed and told him "of course" I then swung around to a sitting position, he was sat directly below me and my genitals were right behind his head, he turned and looked directly between my legs and then I felt his warm mouth gently circle to tip of my still hard cock. He proceeded to give me one of the best BJ's I had ever received from either man or woman. In no time at all I was spurting into his mouth and he stayed with it swallowing everything. Then he stood up and started to jack his member, I slipped off the top and sat down in front of him and put my hand around his cock and helped him to complete. By this time I was overheated and went back to the shower and then to the locker and started to dress. He came by as I was dressing and asked if we could get together again and that he was bi and his Wife knew and maybe we could all get together sometime? I wrote my cellphone number down for him and left. We did get together with his Wife several weeks later. If anyone is interested I'll write the account of that another time.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a similar experience to Limey... except mine was with a young couple on a nude beach in the Caribbean. They walked by and sat near to me on their towels. After swimming we started talking. The guy said that neither of them had seen an uncircumcised man close-up. They asked me questions and wanted to know now my foreskin "worked." I offered a demo and they eagerly asked me to show them. This led to us moving to a more private place so they could look closer and try it for themselves... It turned out that they were looking for a bigger guy for her. Two photos in my gallery were taken by them. We wound up spending the next four days and nights together... me with her, him watching.

tbdj69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most of the comments I get on my dick are about how high I'm cut (what does that mean?) and about my skin in general

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I"ve got a short foreskin - only covers about a third of the cockhead when soft and disappears when I get hard.

I don't think anyone has commented on it in showers/locker room, but anyone I have had sex with has asked me if I was circumcised or not.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like to walk into a public shower or down a nude beach with my foreskin forward and dangling and return with my foreskin retracted back behind the glans. I get some interesting double-takes and questions since it looks like two completely different cocks on the same guy, the best of both worlds.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Recently had one (jackass) comment that being uncut is much more unhealthy than being circumcised..

I looked him in the eye and 'yeah, but my house had indoor plumbing before yours did'...

where do these idiots come from?

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This has happened to me more times than I would have expected. When I am naked at the health club, in the showers or sauna or steam, some other fellow will comment on the fact that I am uncut.

They do it in a variety of ways. Sometimes they will ask how I escaped, and sometimes they will ask if I am glad to be uncut. But whatever the question, the other guy is staring at my cock with obvious interest.

It does not bother me for other guys to look at my cock, or ask me about my having a foreskin (which is still, unfortunately, seen as abnormal). I am, in fact, glad that I am intact and can easily understand why a guy who was cut at birth would be very curious about those of us who were not.

A few times guys have asked me "how does it work" and I dutifully retract the skin to show them. Their usual comments then are "now it looks just like mine!" And many times the other guys have expressed sincere regret that they were cut at birth. I have heard the words more than once: "I wish my dick looked like yours!"

I realize, too, that having a foreskin gives other guys an excuse to admit having looked at my cock, and even to having commented on it!

But, it doesn't bother me at all! If other men want to look at my uncut cock and ask me about it, it is fiine with me!

Not gonna lie, I'm one of those guys that's jealous. Wish I was uncut.

cobra8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a bit self-conscious about saunas and locker rooms. I would like to see others reactions, but I don't want to offend anyone. I feel awkward with the eyes on me, but I kind of like the attention.

Reactions: marlins