Guys who comment on your foreskin

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had simillar questions, for some reason the sauna seems more acceptable to chatting... (I never wear trunks, always sit on a towel) and have had the 'why weren't you circumcised?' question as well- tho I have noticed men of a certain generation are not cut (thankfully).

Anyone have a 'starer' and just reach down 'idly' and slide the skin back and forth...the bugged out eyes can be amusing...

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What does 'bump' mean? I'm a bit slow on the uptake....
Always happy to let anyone see how my foreskin works! Try it for size?.....

"Bump" means "I responded purely to bring this to people's attention again so they'll comment more on this topic."

NCbear (who likes your pics, jb3! :biggrin1:)

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am a bit self-conscious about saunas and locker rooms. I would like to see others reactions, but I don't want to offend anyone. I feel awkward with the eyes on me, but I kind of like the attention.

How come? Have people commented or you just catch them looking?

Nottswanker

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im totally fixated on the idea of touching an uncut penis. I want to see one really bad! I would be exactly like the locker room guys who ask to see how it works. Too bad they dont let women in the locker room :)
There must be some European bathhouse that would employ you as a cloakroom attendant!:biggrin1:

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not officially uncut, but definitely have restored enough foreskin to clearly show how it works. I'd be happy to let you have a look sometime in person if you'd like! :) I know a few other local naturally intact guys who'd be game as well - that way you could have a few to compare and contrast.

Im totally fixated on the idea of touching an uncut penis. I want to see one really bad! I would be exactly like the locker room guys who ask to see how it works. Too bad they dont let women in the locker room :)

t9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut here,love it now,in my youth i was stared at as if something was wrong with my penis, I didn't like it then because most all guys were cut. As for as staying clean there is not a problem. PROUD TO BE UNCUT.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I guess i was sitting a little conspicuously, because tonight in the steam room at the health club I had a guy sitting across from me make a comment... not quite about my foreskin (I am cut) but about the piercing. As soon as he said "can I ask you a stupid question..." I knew what was coming...

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So my new BF is from the Southern part of the US and is cut. He's only been with one other uncut guy (who ironically was Canadian as well)

He asks me lots of questions such as how does it feel to have the skin sliding over my head etc.

The most memorable one he asked me (actually found out later this question was from another friend of his, who told him to ask on their behalf) when we were drunk was "how do you piss with it?"

I showed him I retracted my foreskin to piss.