Guys who comment on your foreskin

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
.... I have had some curious people look and touch. The reaction is "that is amazing".
Yes!! and also, "wow, that is wonderful!" "If I had that I would play with it all the time" (mainly from women), "God that feels so different.... somehow like it is part of me." "I don't get sore" "the next day I could still feel your cock moving inside me..." "I always want foreskin from now on" ...and on and on.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Yes!! and also, "wow, that is wonderful!" "If I had that I would play with it all the time" (mainly from women), "God that feels so different.... somehow like it is part of me." "I don't get sore" "the next day I could still feel your cock moving inside me..." "I always want foreskin from now on" ...and on and on.
I have gotten very similar comments. Also, I have been told, "how could anyone cut that off their dick?" after a good round of sex.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I keep getting stares from time to time, but the comments are growing fewer and farther between as the US circumcision rate goes down.

Maybe there's less confusion in some areas of the US between cut and intact.

NCbear (who's really confused in turn, these days, by the guys who say they're "uncut" but attach photographs to their online ad that clearly show a circumcised penis--the scar, the mushroom head, etc.)

Reactions: williamkony