guys who dont trim or shave

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
Has anyone noticed in the locker room if there is are still guys out there who prefer to keep a bush? Is there a particular age who don't or does it vary?

DarkOverlord

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can't say I've noticed at the gym but quite a few of my friends don't bother. My flatmate says he doesn't like it trimmed and has always encouraged his girlfriend to do the same.
I think it's just a personal preference thing, no?

To each his own, but for me, as a gay man, the look, feel and smell of pubic hair is a big turn-on. It just seems more natural and manly to me.

conor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't like the idea of an adult male with shaved pubes - to me there is just something creepy about a fully-grown man with a pre-pubescent groin. I guess I do have double standards, because I think waxed genitals look nice on women. To each his own though - let everyone do as he/she sees fit.

Tehachapi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to keep my bush natural but I do trim around my shaft and balls. I think it looks best that way and encourages more exploration with the tongue. I'm also a fan of women with natural bushes. So sexy and womanly.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally do not understand shaving. I like hairy guys, its kinda part of being a guy.

Having said that just about anything can be sexually exciting so I remember being turned on by the idea of shaving my pubes once upon a time. Then I tried it and it itched like hell. No thanks.

I guess it does make your cock look bigger, but that really only works if you have bushy hair and trim it back a bit. Otherwise it starts looking like a bit desperate.

Have seen a few where people have been creative and cut their patch into an interesting shape.

The great majority I see are unshaven or anyway only trimmed to the extent you cant tell.

injoyinit

Sexy Member
Media
I would say about 2/3 of the guys around here have paid no attention to their hair below the belt. While I never shave to bare skin, I couldn't imagine leaving all that hair down there to grow all the way out and get messy. I get rather itchy and uncomfortable once the hair grows out to a certain point. No telling what kind of nasty bacterial and other grime is growing in all that sweat and stuff that can't evaporate or be cleaned because the hair is so long...I don't see how other guys can never trimming or grooming down there

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't trim or shave, I tried once but it was too time consuming and annoying to have to do all the time.

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
Untrimmed gets knotted and sometimes caught in the folds of skin around my foreskin (even though I'm circumcised). When my dick gets to moving around or stiffening, it pulls the hair and hurts. So, yes, I trim.

Fenris11

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with the general consensus here.
I think there is something wrong with people who completely remove all pubic hair. For me that is a complete turn off.
On the other hand, people who do not at least trim and have a 1970's afro going on down there need to be a bit more considerate.
If you expect someone to go down there you dont want to be greeted or end up headbutting or having a load of crazy hair in your face when you are trying to provide pleasure down there

Be courteous and at least have a trim, so it still looks like an adult but not like a sausage hiding in the laurels :biggrin1:

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
funnily enough I met this guy recently who had shaved his hair into a V all the way down from his chest to his cock. About the normal width 3in at the chest tapering all the way down. Certainly eyecatching.