Guys who fight have huge penis?

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
women like to see a men fight sines they have huge cocks.

do guys that fight have huge cocks?

I never fight I think its kind of sad to see men fight

I hope you're not seriously asking this.

It's utterly silly to generalize like this. Like you could make some kind of order: Fighters have the biggest dicks, then soccer players and last chess players.

Stupid.

Nikkiwadlin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a member, I have seen great big dicks, medium size dicks, small dicks, and (SORRY LADIES) NO dicks. What I would like to see in here is more boy, legal of course, butts. You know, that man split, eatable, bubble, man-gina! Somebody start a thread about the best man-gina, including the whole hole. Lets go guys!!!

Nikkiwadlin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Retracted....... Your are hot! You can teach me english ne time! I do wanna learn to speek sos you will fuck my silleee brainnnes out!

smalls

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
what you're talking about is high levels of testoterone, which can sometimes get out of control.

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm on my univ's boxing team, and the practice gym was built years ago so the showers are not separated and the locker room itself doesn't have many partitions. Hence, I've seen most if not all of my team member's cocks. I would say that most are average or what one would expect from any group of random guys. I'd rank myself among the biggest, so no, fighters are not freakishly hung. Also, I'm personally not aggressive or violent outside of the ring in any manner.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Fighting is sports does not mean having an aggressive personality. I enjoy martial arts but I am not agressive.

Some hung guys practice fighting sports, some don't. Some fighters are hung, som not.

Some hung guys have an aggressive behaviour, some not. Some aggressive guys are hung, some not.

L8libertad

Loved Member
Media
Well im in MA for years...

Some of the best fighters i know have the smallest cocks ive seen...

Most have average Sizes and some have larger tools. Even knew a guy with an 18cm cock without errection, but he was not realy a good fighter...