Guys Who Like to Watch Big Cocks

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And did they "leave you with a yearning for huge cock"? Did they leave an empty spot in the universe of your soul? You know, because only huge cocks can fill that space. Anything less than elephantine just wouldn't be believable on this forum.

clearly, i must be deprived.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
clearly, i must be deprived.

Well geez, clearly! Any woman satisfied by a normal sized guy must have something wrong with her! :tongue:

Ok guys, start spamming the "hey baby, want to try something REAL sized?" Come on. You know you want to.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well geez, clearly! Any woman satisfied by a normal sized guy must have something wrong with her! :tongue:

Ok guys, start spamming the "hey baby, want to try something REAL sized?" Come on. You know you want to.

Unbelievable, no "hey baby, want to try something REAL sized?" spam yet.
wtf

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like when the man in a sex scene is well endowed, but I'm not turned on looking at pictures of just nude guys. I've also never had the desire to watch a guy on cam or masturbate with another guy. My interest in big dicks is focused on how they affect women, and its interesting that while talking to women about it is arousing for me, talking to men is not. I know that some from the "everyone is bi" worldview won't accept that, and I have had a couple guys in the chat room claim that mutual masturbation isn't gay probably to make me feel comfortable with the idea, but it just isn't something I think about. And I would know. :)

I will say that if camming with other guys is your thing that's great, I'm not judging. But yes there is a difference, and from self-observation it's a difference of kind, not degree.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like when the man in a sex scene is well endowed, but I'm not turned on looking at pictures of just nude guys. I've also never had the desire to watch a guy on cam or masturbate with another guy. My interest in big dicks is focused on how they affect women, and its interesting that while talking to women about it is arousing for me, talking to men is not. I know that some from the "everyone is bi" worldview won't accept that, and I have had a couple guys in the chat room claim that mutual masturbation isn't gay probably to make me feel comfortable with the idea, but it just isn't something I think about. And I would know. :)

I will say that if camming with other guys is your thing that's great, I'm not judging. But yes there is a difference, and from self-observation it's a difference of kind, not degree.

Well said, I'm inclined to agree.