Guys who like you unshaved- turnoff?

bossfan2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep trim but would never shave/wax completely and am not keen on it on men either - it just reminds me of pre-pubescent children which is something I find disgusting - if people have a problem with the way a normal adult female or male looks then they need therapy!:)

Amen...love it natural....

bearfuzzlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:cool:Hairy is beautiful ... I just hate bald and no hair pubes and pussies! What a turn off!!
Personally, I prefer a woman to go natural, whether that means she only has a little bit of hair, or a lot. I can't stand the look or feel of stubble, or even recently shaved skin, and admittedly I've got a thing for girls with denser body hair. I've heard from many female friends, though, that they dislike the feeling of going unshaved, because it doesn't feel "clean"; this leads me to wonder:

Does it bother you when a guy (or girl, if that's your preference) says he prefers it when you don't shave?

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm guessing you dodged a bullet by getting out of that relationship if she flipped out over the topic of having a landing strip!? :D

It's strange that we get so worked up over such a tiny issue. I mean, with Girls around my age, it's not beyond the realm of possibilities that half of them think that having pubic hair a crime beyond all possible apprehension. I mean, a completely shaved vagina just looks....odd. Still, I'm not going to complain if I am lucky enought to be there in the first place. But if I don't shave or trim down there, I'm sure as hell not going to ask the girl to either.

She thought my "request" was unreasonable. I got out because I felt like I was giving and not receiving. I'm balding and wanted to shave my head but she insisted that just cut my hair real short because she found it sexy. But God forbid I ask her to do something I thought was sexy. Yes this is a tiny issue, but tiny issues can add up and create a monster.